• quinny
    • silver cross
    • bugaboo
    • Graco
    • mothercare
    • mamas and papas
    • Maclaren
    • others

ah right, thanx for that. Did you use it for a newborn? It looks to me that when the newborn is in the cocoon, the older child is virtually sat on top of the baby. Can you actually get to the baby while the older child is sat in it's seat?

I was looking at that Ski one, i think thats brilliant, Hook dogs up to it and can kill 2 birds with one stone! Excersise dogs/walking them, while taking youngens out for a stroll!

HAHA

They are looking like what we saw. Not me thatslooking though,my other half. Might make it so i can sit in it too so can be pushed round :D

I used for my newborn and 2 and half year old. The newborn does go in the cocoon and you can either simply lift the cocoon out with your baby in or unzip the cocoon. both can be done while the older child is in their seat. If you live anywhere need abbeydale there is a great baby shop on Abbeydale/London Road and they will very kindly demonstrate it to you

thats great, i'm not far from there at all. Thanx for your help.

which bit, dogspulling it around or me sitting in it too? LOL would be funny,as im 6ft6 and a bit! (the bit does count)

I hated the tandem style prams, as our girls did. The one at the back/below hated not being able to see.

We decided to try out a few at Babies R Us and it became essential to us to buy one which fitted through a standard door at 73cms.

So, we bought a McLaren Twin Techno, which if you have a look at the website is rather nicely designed and fits through all doors so far.

Our girls are happier, the resale value is high and the quantity coming up on ebay is good as lots of people buy them for the transfer time until the older one walks.

We tried a Graco sandwich fold and hated it, it felt rickety and took too much space in the boot.

Had a Kingswood twin but left it at my parents for trips into Rother Valley as it's too wide for general use and doesn't have a swivel wheel.

Also had a mothercare tandem but the front heavy weight is a nightmare.

Well happy now found them thanks everyone!!!!! gonna get saving and buy one i think they are well cool hehe just need to get pregnant hehe

We had our second child on the 12th, and we have a 16 month old. We've got a graco from babies r us, its good and comfy, but it is heavy and bulky, it's hard to get in boot.

May have to re-think, but they're just so expensive.

I decided against a tandem, so that both children get a decent view of everything lol. I've ended up getting a twin mamas n papas aria. it's wonderfully light and very compact. Thankyou everyone for your input.

Can anyone recommend a nursery in S10? We've already been to look around the nurseries for both Sheffield Uni and Sheffield Hallm Uni, but would also like to look around a few others. My wife works around the Sheffield Uni area, so we would like for it to be within walking distance of there.