• quinny
    • silver cross
    • bugaboo
    • Graco
    • mothercare
    • mamas and papas
    • Maclaren
    • others

that sounds disturbingly like some of the pet strollers I've seen on american websites :?

further googling revealed the same company make those as kids' buggies which seem to be constructed of the same fabric and frame

That doesnt sound too good :( ill keep looking but unless i can find one thats strong and good enough to carry a little bundle of joy- once i get pregnant- i wont buy one will have to keep looking hehe

Have a look on ebay as a research tool. We were given a fantastic pram by my outlaws and didn't know anything about it so we googled/ebayed for a picture and found one which meant we could then find the name and more info. Turned out to be a Kingswood which I understand is John Lewis' own brand.

A similar sort of thing to the one you describe but with a small piece of fabric which creates a semi divide between the two seats.

From the POV of a parent with twins I can say our McLaren Twin Techno is our best pram because it has a steel bar between them and helps keep some squabbles low key :D

Yeah it sounds like the pram im trying to find.....will keep looking if you have a link that would be great....im not planning on having twins but if i did it would be great! just loved the idea of the pram kid can play with space around them while in pram hopefully keep them entertained well thats the idea haha

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mumsnet.com/images/doublepushchairs2002/twinbuzz.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mumsnet.com/pushchairs/doubles/503.html&h=231&w=165&sz=15&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=ok9ivjBfebKIHM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=77&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkingswood%2Btwin%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Here's one but the photo isn't quite right for the model we have.

It might also be worth looking at Silver Cross carriage styles but there are also some terrific Italian twin models about, I fell in love with one but back out of love with the price tag of £800.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Silver-Cross-Twin-Pram_W0QQitemZ270211467222QQihZ017QQcategoryZ66700QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also item number 190200214565

the one im looking for is more off road style too.

has 4 wheele for obvious reasons, ls.

It is suitable for one child, or 2.

You can open it up along the front, like normalish buggys but fully enclosable for rain and stuff.

It didnt look like there were actually seats. but there were, quite strange really.

I can't do links, but I was bored so I had a look on google and I found something called a "Baby Jogger City Series Double Buggy" which sounds like it might be what you mean. Otherwise, could it have been one of the bike trailers that converts to a pushchair? :)

Yeah looks like that but 4 wheels and doesnt hook up to a bike so its flat that the front no bit sticking out.......getting along the right lines here.....im still looking hopefully will find it hehe

Hi - I'm gonna be needing a double pram around the beginning of june for a newborn, and my daughter who will be almost 12 months old. The last time i used one was about 7 years ago, and i had a graco stadium duo. I'm now looking at both the phil & ted's double sports buggy or the mamas n papas twin aria. I can't decide whether I like the thought of a young child being so close to the floor on the P&T but it does seem to have rave reviews. Does anyone have any experience of either of these, or indeed any other recommendations?

I have the Phil and Teds and was also worried about them being so close to the ground, however its not as close as you think and my children love it. Its also very easy to manouvre and because its so narrow great for getting around the shops.