• silver cross
    • bugaboo
    • Graco
    • mothercare
    • mamas and papas
    • Maclaren
    • others

do u know i never even thought about that. thank you and good luck with yours 2

I think there was a thread a while ago about this topic... my suggestion was to look into slings... this will allow you to carry your newborn handsfree and do what you'd normally do with your 2 year old. I am facing this situation too, my lo will be 2 1/2 when my next baby is born, and since I have steps to get up on my bus, I have no choice but to go for this option with a lightweight buggy.

If this idea whets your appetite - after all, it can be so much easier carrying a baby in a sling than in a buggy, then let me know. I have a large collection of different slings that I demonstrate with people to see what might work for them. They go from fancy things with buckles and the like to simpler and cosy. PM me if you are interested or check out for more information.

Hope you find the right solution for you. :)

Have a look through this thread Kerry, I'm sure you'll get some good ideas.

hi can anyone recommend me a buggy thats suitable for tall people to push, every buggy i've bought has had low handles so i end up walking with a stoop when im pushing it, i have a pram now thats great but its rather large so i want to downsize to a buggy.:)

We had this problem, as my husband is 6' 5". We have got the mothercare buggy where you buy the frame, then choose the colour of the seat and hood u want seperately. He says that one is ok for him, and it wasn't too expensive. We got 2 covers for ours so we can swap them over for washing. HTH :)

My OH is 6ft3 and we have Maclaren Techno XT is it quite good as the handles are adjustable, he has them set to high and I have them low :)

Do you have the pick and mix pram SD? I really want that pram :)

Yes that's the one Gina. We've had it a while now. We have the bright pink, and the lime green covers for it :)

:love: Ive wanted this for agesss but he wont let me get another :(

When we were testing out buggies, this was one of our main criteria as both hubby and myself are really tall. The tallest we found when we were in John Lewis before Easter was the SilverCross Pop. It seemed taller than the McLarens that were there.

thanks guys i'll check them all out and see which suits me best :)

we have the pop sport and it was one of the tallest handle heights we found.

If you go onto mothercare website im sure it gives height of the handles out - im 99% sure x