Driving instructor sheffield

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone is able to recommend a good driving instructor that's within central Sheffield. I don't know anyone that's learnt to drive in Sheffield and don't want to have to pick one out of the Yellow Pages!

Thanks,

Lauren

More than happy to help.

Check out the website or send me a PM if you can.

We have taught/are teaching many forum members, who I am sure will be able to give you the 'low down'.

Please feel free to check out details on my driving school via the link in my signature. Vacancies available due to continued pass successes.

Contact me either via the details on the website or via the forum if interested.

Hi my driving school details can be found at http://www.paulbennett-schoolofmotoring.co.uk. Prices are £17.00 p/h, first lessons free block booking discount £160.00 for 10 lessons

for more info visit the website , telephone me on 0114 2348374 or 07906018156 or pm me via the forum. thanks paul bennett

If you are still looking for an instructor have a look at my wifes website. She has limited availability at the moment but may be able to help.

If you are still looking for an instructor have a look at my wifes website. She has limited availability at the moment but may be able to help.

where is your wife,s website I cant find it

where is your wife,s website I cant find it

It's in my signature - http://www.lynnsom.co.uk - She has however filled the slot this evening so I'm sorry but she has no availability at the moment.

Good luck and best wishes

Lancs lad

well while were on the subject anybody know of any good instructors in the S8 area, preferably female. im a first timer, ive had my provisional for 6 months now but havent plucked up the courage to book lessons yet!!!

im not sure of women driving instructor now,, i have 6 lesson now, with woman driving ins, but i think, and i can see, she's nervous as me, im thinking of changing her soon,, but not sure who with, yet,?(any recommendation pls!)

Hi my driving school details can be found at http://www.paulbennett-schoolofmotoring. Prices are £17.00 p/h, first lessons free block booking discount £160.00 for 10 lessons

for more info visit the website , telephone me on 0114 2348374 or 07906018156 or pm me via the forum. thanks paul bennett

You need to sort your link out dear. A co.uk will do it... :)

I've got a female instructor available if anyone's interested

My driving instructor is fantastic. He's based at Halfway, but is willing to travel across Sheffield (I live in Hillsborough). I was so nervous when I first started, but he's really filled me with confidence.

His name is Steve Pickering and he works for Lets Drive. He can be contacted on 0114 251 3474.