Who remembers Chimera?

Does anyone remember this one off tv programe that was on itv about 15 years ago? Every one i ask about it doesnt have a clue what im talking about.I was 11 at the time and can vaguely remember it.There isnt much on the net about it but ive managed to find website;heres the link,see if you remember it.

http://www.zone-sf.com/chimeratv.html

I remember about it, but I was too young.

I'm pretty sure it was on tv recently - possibly bbc3/4 or more4?

I remember it well. I was surprised to see it ended so abruptly. I recall at the end, the Chimera was shot and left you thinking... "oh right".

I also recall that there was a huge storm during one of the episodes which came up from the South. It added a spooky dimension to the mini-series.

Yeah i remember it i think.

The human gorilla cross? They tried to make a super soldier but even though he was great on the assault course he refused to kill?

That one?

Yeah i remember it i think.

The human gorilla cross? They tried to make a super soldier but even though he was great on the assault course he refused to kill?

That one?

I remember it too.........a sort of Jabberwocky before its time really! :hihi:

I remember it. I was only 8 or 9 at the time. I thought it was really scary. I'd like to see it again and see if I still think so.

Actually, Jabberwocky's short summary was quite correct in that it was a drama about an expirement to cross a human with a gorilla to produce an incredible soldier, but the story didn't end there.

The lead actor went on to play other parts.

The "gorilla/human" suit was repatriated to Central Africa, where, within a few years it wrote a report for President Bush saying that Saddam had tried to obtain "Orange Cake" Low Grade Uranium Ore from the vicinity. :cool:

Hence the start of the current shebang in Iraq. :|

Yes i remember it, i thought it was great.

Shame they didn't let it run for a few more episodes.

God i remember that programme was absolutly petrified but i carried on watching every episode,l i was only 12/13 at the time.

I remember watching the last episode and having to walk home on my own along a dark country road, well i nearly cried all the way home with every noise coming from the bushes i was expecting the gorilla to jump out and kill me :blush:

i never forgot that programme and don't think i ever wil. :shakes:

I remember it too.........a sort of Jabberwocky before its time really! :hihi:

To be accurate im a human/whelk hybrid!