The Perfect Friday Night.

Ok whats your idea of the perfect Friday night?

A night out? A night in?

Eating? Drinking? Cinema?

Personally at this time on a Friday night, I like to reposition a shrimps eye.

3 little words.

gin and tonic.

those can keep me happy for hours (until the gin-induced crying jag kicks in, obviously).

My other half went into an Aldi store today on her way from town because she knows that theres this Pasta salad thing they sell there.

It has shrimp and ...allsorts of crap in it and its the most vile, tangy, disgusting thing that anyone could eat.

Yet Im addicted to it. I heave as i eat it. I have the carton in front of me now, with a fork sticking out of it and the smell of it is almost as bad as the taste.

I just cant stop eating the *****.

friday nights should be all bout chilling out!

get a greasy fast food meal to treat yourself, some 'nice' alcohol, nit just anything that gets you drunk, and make sure good telly is on or get a dvd!

saturday is for getting pished and dancing like a mad head :)

Ok whats your idea of the perfect Friday night?

A night out? A night in?

Eating? Drinking? Cinema?

Well, I like my Friday nights, after a hard weeks work, I like to make sure I do something on a Friday, not bothered about the rest of the weekend

This week at work has been hard and trying and it sooo went quick.

Anyway last Friday I said I would spend some quality time in the flat, so what did I do, went out and got slozzled.

At work today I said I would stay in tongiht and spend some quality time, and guess what, I AM GOING OUT, I just cannot stay in on Fridays, I will do it next week, promise.

So I am off to Xes (wont get there until 10.30) and spend some time down there, I usually go here after spending 5 hrs in town drinking, but thats not happening tonight, and I usually go there a bit DRUNK, well, ok, ALOT driunk.

So instead of lookin absolutely off my head, and struggling to stand up........... I will be sober when I walk through the door :o :o yes you read right.

Anyway ............. Galaxy FM is blasting to get me in the mood, I can see me having a few glasses of Whiskey soon, oh dear, I know I am just gonna go down there drunk :gag:

Just remembered : If I am drunk then some of you may get "beast" texts, its my Friday thing I do now, done it for about a month now.

That sounds very 'Vic Reeves Big Night Out'!

That sounds very 'Vic Reeves Big Night Out'!

Vic Reeves Friday night out?

Vic Reeves Friday night out?

So is 'The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer' - erm - shrimp salad from Aldi? :huh:

To me Friday nights have always been about staying in with a really good bottle of wine and something nice to eat. Maybe lying on the sofa watching a film.

That was before this bloody forum got me hooked. Now I just sit here getting more drunk and abusive as the evening wears on. God only knows how many of my drunken rantings have been deleted by the mods first thing on a Saturday morning before they've seen the light of day.

Craven, self important xxxx's of xxxx that they are:hihi:

Well my idea of a good Friday night was a bottle of wine and two humungous steaks. However, my hubby threw a tantrum when I suggested that as we both work he should help me with the housework at the weekend. He's stomped off in a sulk to the pub, I've had one of the steaks and the bottle of wine and now I'm thinking, yep even better, didn't have to share the wine :hihi:

Well I am on my 2nd glass of Whisky, and its not small glasses ........ room will be spinnin soon ............... best get ready before I drink another one.