Check your MPs expenses here

Are they worth the money?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are they worth the money?

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

Looking at the record for Clive Betts (Attercliffe): in 2004-5 he claimed £139,580 in expenses - the 66th highest out of 659 MPs (ie in the top 10%). He was a particular star on "additional costs allowance" where his £20,902 put him in top place. He is also quite fond of the "incidental expenses provision" where he was in 11th place with his £19,325 claim.

This has to be the sickest one :rant:

Gerry Adams Sinn Féin / IRA

£117,389

How does a man who has never taken his seat claim expences ?

Why dont you write and ask him???? BUT send it by Recorded Delivery because I am still waiting for my MP to have the good manners to acknowledge a letter I sent him in respect of a matter which requires him to secure a written answer from the relevant Secretary of State.

I sent a follow-up by recorded delivery at the same time as I sent a Recorded Delivery follow up to a solicitor and we all know they are notoriously slower than snails.

This has to be the sickest one :rant:

Gerry Adams Sinn Féin / IRA

£117,389

How does a man who has never taken his seat claim expences ?

A poster suggested you write and ask him the question. :hihi:

I doubt given his track record he would reply.... more likely he would see you as the 'enemy' and someone he wouldn't do business with. :hihi:

Oh Lordy!.... some people make me laugh. :hihi:

It is a very interesting site indeed.... expenses seem to outweigh the average wage in this Country considering that we fund them on top of the wage they are paid far above a professional.

Anyone can become an MP.... you just need to be elected.

I would love to see griffins expense claims Roy. Have you seen all the stuff that is floating around various forums about where the money is going in the bnp.

Is Sharon Eubanks still having to sell her furniture or are the bnp going to pay the bills out of the money that was raised for her.

I would love to see griffins expense claims Roy. Have you seen all the stuff that is floating around various forums about where the money is going in the bnp.

Is Sharon Eubanks still having to sell her furniture or are the bnp going to pay the bills out of the money that was raised for her.

Now now you know I wont comment on internal party buisness,me thinks your trying to stir it a little.:thumbsup:

Excelent site though isnt it.;)

Now now you know I wont comment on internal party buisness,

I take that to mean that you don't know what's going on

I take that to mean that you don't know what's going on

I do indeed know whats going on,but its NOT what you think.;)

Anyway what about Mr Blunketts expenses,they make interesting reading dont they.:thumbsup: Mind you he doesnt seem to vote against the party ever,very loyal our David.

Oh and not forgetting our Clive,he seems to be doing ok .

Blimey, have you seen how many Lords there are ?

Angela Smith (Hillsborough) - votes for the iraq war, asks questions about badgers.

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what assessment was made of the psychological effects on each badger captured in the recent field trials of badger body snares.

I am so pleased my MP is representing me in the important issues that effect me and my country... :loopy: