Parking around West One on a friday night?

Were it just me, I dont care if I have to walk for 20 minutes, but the gf isnt going to take to kindly to a long walk ahead of our trip to Restaurant 23 tomorrow (especially if its raining) - would it be fair to assume that the car park directly opposite the plaza will be full to bursting at about 9pm on a friday? That being the case, does anyone have any good suggestions for close-by parking spots? Thank you all :)

The one opposite the plaza isn't too bad in the evening. There are a lot more street parking places in the evening which eases things.

thanks littleblue - is that to say that in the daytime its populated by people parking for work?

I would assume so. I'm not around much in the day but it does seem to be fairly quiet in the evenings. Except Saturdays ;)

If that little car park is full, there's plenty of parking around Gell St and Wilkinson St on an evening. If you go down the side of NatWest on West Street there's plenty of spots. It's free after 6pm too. It's only a few minutes walk down the side of the Bath and Convent Walk to West One :)

ace - thank you both - this is exactly what I was looking for :)