Sign in to follow this  

Charity shops that will collect?

Hi, does anyone know of any charity shops that will collect sacks of clothes etc??

thanks.

Hi, does anyone know of any charity shops that will collect sacks of clothes etc??

thanks.

Oxfam in Broomhill collect furniture and will pick up other things at the same time. Not sure they will come just for sacks of clothes, though. Ring them on 266 4307

help the aged will collect, quit the quit smoking charity they use to but I dont know where they are now they have gone from bottom of moor.

Yeah Help the Aged collect, I used to work on the collection route years ago from their shop in Hillsborough (the one near Woolie's).

I enjoyed it as well but they said I was too slow :rant:

I'm not fuffing Superman FFS!

We often get black sacks delivered with a note attached asking for old clothes and giving a day when they will come back to collect them so that you can leave the bag out for them. Don't you have this in your are?

St Lukes Hospice collect free of charge and at your convience. This has been done countless times before and the search button is that <------- way.