Ladies,who is your fictional Male Hero?

I rather like Commander Adam Dalgliesh from PD James' series of books. He's moral and sensitive (and his favourite piece of music is the same as mine), but he gets the baddy too.

Darcy is of course a marvellous smouldering hero and Dick Francis' heros are always modest, brave and unassuming.

Inspecter Morse would be one of my choices but think it's really John Thaw I am thinking of.

At the moment I rather like Jack Reacher the hero of Lee Childs' books.

He is strong couragous and true.

hazel

Rhett Butler forever. Have you read the follow on to Gone with the Wind, Pattricia? 'Scarlett' by Alexandra Ripley is very good but not a patch on GwtW.

No, I havent read "Scarlett".I cant imagine it being as good as the original,but Ill look out for it.

Rhett Butler forever. Have you read the follow on to Gone with the Wind, Pattricia? 'Scarlett' by Alexandra Ripley is very good but not a patch on GwtW.

nanrobbo, you cant resist a hero who says" Frankly my dear, I dont give a dam." :love:

Its just like that episode of Frasier where Niles is about to reveal to Daphne that he loves her and Frasier is trying to stop him:

FRASIER : “Good lord Niles! You just don’t give a damn!”

NILES : “And if you could also get ‘Rats Ass’ into that sentence you’d be right!”

Its just like that episode of Frasier where Niles is about to reveal to Daphne that he loves her and Frasier is trying to stop him:

FRASIER : “Good lord Niles! You just don’t give a damn!”

NILES : “And if you could also get ‘Rats Ass’ into that sentence you’d be right!”

Frasier and Seinfeld were my favourite American comedies.Can you imagine writing scripts like that.I believe the actor in Seinfeld wrote the script himself,but not 100% sure.

Has to be Rhett Butler and Robin Hood as portrayed by Errol Flynn :)

Has to be Rhett Butler and Robin Hood as portrayed by Errol Flynn :)

Always thought Robin Hood and his "Merry Men" were gay.! :hihi: :hihi: