Where are the best places to get Designer Clothes in Sheffield?

I like Aspecto in Meadowhall when I'm buying trainers and stuff. I don't really wear trendy clothes, I just wear what I like, and I do like a lot of their stuff. Staff are always helpful and don't judge you at all. Also, they are enthusiastic about what they're selling. I don't complain about trendy clothes like a lot of alternative people do, cos end of the day, everyone has a vice. Better shoes than heroin.

Also, get from under your girl's thumb bud!

Brother2Brother (West One)

Sakis (Division St)

G-Star (Division St)

Limey's (Chapel Walk)

GQ (Charter Square)

Cecil Gee (Meadowhell) + several others i imagine but it's not a place i like to go.

I like Aspecto in Meadowhall when I'm buying trainers and stuff.

Yes, it's a good shop and the staff are very nice.

Sounds like shes trying to change you, tell her to accept you for who you are and not ur clothes.

You are a person not an accessory.

:rant:

Try Paris For Ladies

And Men Try Milan Italy

my hubbie loves designer clothes and goes to a shop in donnie called section4. all the clothes are up to date fashion. the clothes are expensive stone island, cp company, armani etc. but the fella that owns it does do discount and throws in the odd freebie for regular customers!!

the clothes are expensive stone island, cp company, armani etc.

Mostly terrace wear then ?

Limeys on Chapel Walk in City Centre of Sheffield.

There is also GStar shop on Division Street.

Expensive, but if you have the money, get it spent.

Meadowhall have House of Fraser, they sel decent stuff, ranging from DKNY to Ralph Lauren.

Hope this helps

nick2,

yes i believe section4 is mostly terrace wear, polo shirts, casual jackets/coats, jeans etc, but they do also stock some nice smart casual wear.

Wear whatever you like! Don't just buy stuff for the sake of it. Why not go shopping together and find something you both like? If you are happy with the way you dress, then stick with it. There is not point wearing something you don't like or are uncomfortable in just to please her.

Hi guys,

I aint really a fashion freak but my girlfriend keeps telling me to dress more 'cool':confused: . Where are the best shops to get qaulity designer clothes from and somewhere that the staff are ok too - not the ones that look down at you.

please help!:rolleyes:

thanks.

Pah - designer clothes are just so yesterday

All about Limeys. Depends what type of clothing you like, what do you dress like? USA shorts and a white vest with Hi-tech trainers and scooby doo socks?