So who wants to walk 22nd, 23rd or 24th of September?

Because if you do it might be nice to post suggestions here, well in advance, so that people may be able to arrange something.

Please indicate what level of walk you are interested in so like minded people can PM each other

We may already be busy that weekend :(

Please make it the Saturday or Sunday so I can go! I haven't got anything booked that weekend. I'm up for anything, but would prefer it not to be too much of a punishing test of endurance.

Will be free Saturday and Sunday.

Personally speaking I'll be up for a good 10 or so mile hike around the hills on Saturday or Sunday.

Just remembered I can't make the Friday as aparently I'm supposed to be working - Tut!

Please make it the Saturday or Sunday so I can go! I haven't got anything booked that weekend. I'm up for anything, but would prefer it not to be too much of a punishing test of endurance.

Quite agree. The last two walks I've been on in the peaks have been either long or included a sharp ascent but on both of them the pace of walking was nothing like a route march. There were far too many nice views or things to photograph rather than be stomping across the moors like a para.

I'd love to attend this Taxman. Friday, Saturday or Sunday would be good. Around 7 miles seems to be quite undemanding if you have all day, even for an old geezer like me. I might bring pup - hopefully Strix will be there to whip her into shape!

Will be free Saturday and Sunday.

Will be free on the Friday as well as my new boss has agreed to me working Mon-Thurs from next week :)

Will be free on the Friday as well as my new boss has agreed to me working Mon-Thurs from next week :)

Brilliant! Well done:thumbsup:

I'd love to attend this Taxman. Friday, Saturday or Sunday would be good. Around 7 miles seems to be quite undemanding if you have all day, even for an old geezer like me. I might bring pup - hopefully Strix will be there to whip her into shape!

If Strix goes, she'll be very busy keeping a beagle in check :suspect:

I'm up for a walk on Saturday. Failing that, sitting in a pub and not mentioning the word 'Walking' once is also fine by me.

Yes, what's happening? Where are we going?? We need leadership! Who's idea was this... :suspect: