Anyone Remember Nibbits

Someone has started a new thread about Nibbits and thought they may be interested in this old one. We all speak of Nibbits with the same affection. I wonder if enough of us wrote to a company such as Walkers Crisps, they may consider re-inventing them.........Oh, I can taste them!!!

lets get a petition for bring back nibbets,my you have me dribbling now

who made them was it smiths ?

1 bag was never enough was it ,3/4 bags watching telly and if anybody tried nicking them god help em

linda2

Hi cat631 and linda2,

I totally agree with you where do I sign, forget the different types just the plain and simple type will do.

It was strange when I left Sheffield the first time in the early 70's to live in West Yourkshire I had to come back to Sheffield to get Nibbits.

Now I live in Scotland I come back to sheffield twice a year for Hensons Relish, I would be back more for Nibbits.

When is this petition going to be ready.

"drooling"....Bones were my fave ever, tangy vinegar, loads of it. Can any one remember Pigglets? hollow and full of air and Rancheros. Do ya have any pics of these trever? Pls :D

Hello Sandie. The new Hendersons Relish pipeline extends as far as Carlisle and should be north of the border by September.

Thanks,

I use quite a lot on Meat and Tato Pie, Rabbit Stew and anything with gravy,

Its also good with a few drops on a packet of crisps

Hello Cliff, I see what you mean. Perhaps we should organise an expedition to the Nibbit fields of darkest Holland. If we can't find any, we could fall back on plan B.

Hi Cat. Did you ever organise that expedition. If ever you do maybe you could bring some to the next re union eh! :hihi:

Hello Nettie. Yes, we did indeed go to Holland in search of the elusive Nibbit Fields. Our journey first took us to a place called Amsterdam where we found ourselves in a place called, The Coloured Light District, or something like that.

It was so much fun we forgot all about Nibbits and stayed there instead.

Hi cat631 and linda2,

I totally agree with you where do I sign, forget the different types just the plain and simple type will do.

It was strange when I left Sheffield the first time in the early 70's to live in West Yourkshire I had to come back to Sheffield to get Nibbits.

Now I live in Scotland I come back to sheffield twice a year for Hensons Relish, I would be back more for Nibbits.

When is this petition going to be ready.

Me , I am in for the pettiton too But I too would have to come back to Sheffield for them . Although I am in PERTH I have lot lot further to come back than Scotland cos I am in PERTH Australia But I would most certainly will be arranging a mail out if they came back into the shops.........So please put my name down too Thx

Janet

Obviously there is a lot of support for "Bring back the Nibbit" movement. Does anyone know how to set up an On-Line petition.

Our wonderful government allows uncontroled drugs, alcohol, immigration, I'm sure they will not object to the return of our favorite snack.

Obviously there is a lot of support for "Bring back the Nibbit" movement. Does anyone know how to set up an On-Line petition.

Our wonderful government allows uncontroled drugs, alcohol, immigration, I'm sure they will not object to the return of our favorite snack.

Well I will sign it.

Even if it is just to save you from going to that 'Coloured Light District ' again Cat! :hihi::hihi: