Anyone Remember Nibbits

Can Anyone Remember Nibbits..my Sister Loves Them But Cannot Find Anywhere That Sells Them..

Oh my God !!!!! is that a name from the past ????? I used to love nibbits surely they are not made any more . It must be 40 odd yeqrs since i tasted the lovely yummy taste of those little bits of whatever they were !!!!!!!!!

AArh! i used to lurve nibbits, they were my fave and i was addicted to them.

I`ve not tried the pom bears but i`ll look out for them, what flavour are they?

Does anyone remember the little oval biscuits there were 2 flavours but i can`t really remember what, maybe bacon was one of them i think they were made by burtons and they were in a bag like crisps, next to the bags of fish n chips in the post office when i was a kid. The local post office used to seem like a magical place when i was a bairn!

Hello again Trever. You'r a real man of mystery. Keep poppin up with great photos, then you disappear. I bet you haven't got a picture of Arry Arkwrght.

Next installment soon!!!

Almost forgot Trever, the water pump photo, is it the one at Reform Chapel, Upwell Street?

Is everyone saying that the staple diet of kids and all of us who used to go out on Friday and Saturday for a few pints is no longer. The last time I went down to Sheffield from West Yorkshire in 2000 (Which is no all that far) I used to come back with 2 or 3 boxes.

When did they stop and can you still get Potato Puffs, if so can someone tell me where

Hello Trever. I'm glad I don't remember those little horrers. Did they taste as bad as they looked.

:D I remember the bag very well for the nibbits but had totally forgotton about the fangs and bones!! they were fantastic!

"Fangs for the memories trevoe" lol

Great pics - I'd have sworn Nib-bits were blue not red, and I don't remember exotic flavours like Cheese and Onion!

Remember NIBBITS? Have eaten tons of the things. Nothing that is not in a genuine NIBBIT bag could/should ever be compared with that tongue sticking sensation then the explosion of flavour of real NIBBITS. I have been longing for years to find them. No luck. Been in Cornwall since 1970 and tried explaining to my Cornish aquaintences what a NIBBIT was and did to ones tongue hoping that someone had stashed away a few packets that we could share. Not a chance, I'll keep dreaming.

Ken.