"Contemplations"

I thought it was time I put something on the Server. :hihi:

So I did. :cool:

I hope you like it.

Intruiging. Is this what you're working on at the moment? Are we going to get more?

Intruiging. Is this what you're working on at the moment? Are we going to get more?

Yep, there's gonna be more. The basic reasons why the subject is brooding so intensely, the real or perceived ills which the narrator imagines are caused by the newcomer with respect to the potential breakdown of his relationship with his wife, and the growing anger at the ex-neighbours achieving their ambitions in retirement whilst the pair left behind are trying to reach an accommodation to salvage their own dreams, either singularly or together will come into play.

Any one of the number of characters in the story could, in effect end up as victims of the main narrator's contemplations.. :o:cool:

Yep, there's gonna be more. The basic reasons why the subject is brooding so intensely, the real or perceived ills which the narrator imagines are caused by the newcomer with respect to the potential breakdown of his relationship with his wife, and the growing anger at the ex-neighbours achieving their ambitions in retirement whilst the pair left behind are trying to reach an accommodation to salvage their own dreams, either singularly or together will come into play.

Any one of the number of characters in the story could , in effect end up as victims of the main character's contemplations.. :o:cool:

I got the impression that Jim was possibly being unfair on Millie, even before the last couple of paragraphs.

It's a promising start. I'll look forward to the next installment. :)

Thank you for your comments, GypsyHack, your observations really are appreciated. :thumbsup::)

I got the impression that Jim was possibly being unfair on Millie, even before the last couple of paragraphs.

It's a promising start. I'll look forward to the next installment. :)

And I got the impression,that this story is partly fact.(With name changes)You really have to experience this type of situation,to write about it so vividly.

Bloody hell he put pen to paper! Is is christmas already?!?!

hehheh

I read it and i liked it, it was a good one, well worth waiting over three years for. I cant wait for the next story, i just hope that Im not celebrating my 76th birthday when i get to read it.

heh

Ok seriously,

I liked it, very down to earth and i cant wait for the next episode.

Bloody hell he put pen to paper! Is is christmas already?!?!

hehheh

I read it and i liked it, it was a good one, well worth waiting over three years for. I cant wait for the next story, i just hope that Im not celebrating my 76th birthday when i get to read it.

heh

Ok seriously,

I liked it, very down to earth and i cant wait for the next episode.

I might be six feet under by the time the next one appears ! :gag:

I might be six feet under by the time the next one appears ! :gag:

I keep pinching myself to make sure it isnt some kind of wierd dream!

I keep pinching myself to make sure it isnt some kind of wierd dream!

Wonder where hes disappeared to ? Has he read our comments ? :D

Wonder where hes disappeared to ? Has he read our comments ? :D

I dont know where he is but im not going to be here when he gets back.

He`ll kill me when he reads this:D

I dont know where he is but im not going to be here when he gets back.

He`ll kill me when he reads this:D

He might have to have a stiff drink,to read our comments.!!!! :D