Fetching Knitalong

steady on Rooty, that's looking great. I'm SO itching to start but I'll try really hard to be good. After all it's only on Monday that's 39 hours. But that would take it to midnight and I've to wait till I'm home from work and sat down for the evening so add another 21 hours to that:sad:

Hecate,

Don't you dare start before the official start date, otherwise we will have to uproot you from your throne as queen of the forum:o

They're looking great Rooty, well done!

Haven't started mine yet, I've been good. Nothing do do with the fact I don't know where I put the yarn! Honest!:rolleyes:

My yarn and needles came today for it. No chance of me starting before the start date though as I have loads of other things to be keeping me busy. It'll probably take me til xmas to finish them anyway. Everyone elses looks great so far, although I don't envy you having to photograph black..

Well today's the day!!!!

I've tried my hardest to get today off work but no - I've to go to work otherwise I've no money for stash:sad:

Well it's only another 12 hours before I can start Fetching. The yarn has jumped into my bag along with the needles ready to start, maybe I could get a start at dinner time just to quell the craving you understand:thumbsup:

I'm not really addicted to knitting. Honest. The people at the nice meetings I go to once a fortnight are all keen on knitting:suspect:

Hang on a minute - where did I get the idea from that we're supposed to start on the 15th? Did I just pluck that date out of the air? It's entirely likely :hihi: .

Can someone with a better memory than me remind me of the 'official' start date?

Yup, I thought it was the 15th too...maybe we're going mad Hecate.

Well I'm happy to start whenever everyone else is - the 15th, or whenever.

Shall we just say that the Fetching KAL starts some time this week, according to how busy you are and when you want to pick up the needles?

How about sometime this year??? :hihi:

LOL That'd work too.

Right, in keeping with my grand role as Knitting Group Leader, I'm going to state formally that the Fetching KAL officially starts... some time this week :D . Whenever you feel the inclination to pick up the DPNs this week, then that's when you start. You must have cast-on by the end of Friday though.

I reckon I'm going to make a start on mine tomorrow. I'm just casting on for the 'River' stole from Rowan 38.

OMG. It must be that little sweetie they gave me at the last meeting!! Now I come to think of it, they have been giving me them more often:suspect:

Am I having a moment either of senior sorts or otherwise:confused:

...Am I having a moment either of senior sorts or otherwise:confused:

It could be me getting confused, though I thought you mentioned the 15th a little while ago. The simple answer would be for me to go and check. Not that it matters, of course, as I've officially decreed that this week is the week of the Fetching KAL :D . Oooh, can you see what's happening? The power's going to my head :hihi: .

There you go, turra, it's all your fault you see ;) .