Show us your pics!

Well, taking photo's is one thing... but uploading them is an other ;)

anyway - you'll have to ignore the droopiness of the baskets, as they were a bit dry on this day :blush: but they still add colour to the fences and walls that needed cheering up :)

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/SFStrix/SF%20gardening/?action=view&slideshow=true

A gardening group... cool - can I join? I'm trying my best with my little garden which has undergone quite a transition since last year... Thing is I haven't much of a clue what i'm doing - i've got grand ideas, but no real knowledge to back it up so i'll be spending a bit of time in here I reckon.

This is my attempt to make somewhere I can enjoy a beer of an afternoon.

My fetish for this summer was my pond, and getting the lillies to flower.

Also I tried to get some stuff to flower around the edges.

And I tried to attract more insects and things to the garden by allowing attractive plants to grow.

Next year i want a bigger pond.

apart from that, the highlight of the summer for me was this.

Apparently I'm too new to post links, so see the one in the signature below. Not so much as a before and after, more a before and 'in progress'.

Rob

wow some nice gardens ?I will post mine when I have found out how to upload the pics

Hi there, here are some before and after pix of my allotment:

first week: Allotment.jpg

December 05: IMG_6404.jpg

summer 06: IMG_6747.jpg

Hope it works, not posted pix here before.

Currently have two bowls of tomatoes ripening on my window sill, which are vieing for space with two huge butternut squash. Kitchen is overrun with courgettes which have morphed into marrows and fridge is full of more yet more tomatoes. Yum !

mc

Just added a few more pics to the collection, here is the Pampas grass just starting to "Flower". I know its a bit tacky but I love the plant to bits!

An ornament I stole from an abandoned house earlier this year, the damn thing weighs about 40 lbs.

Jaws, one of the biggest fish in the pond.

And a couple of views of the garden

Another one.

These pics were taken about 20 minutes ago-the wonders of digital photography!

I took some photos of my pond, garden and vegetable patch over the weekend - I'll try and get them onto PhotoBucket tomorrow evening (I've just got home after a few days away and I'm too tired to mess about with them tonight :P).

I've really enjoyed seeing everyones gardens and plots though - mc55, your before and after pics are amazing! :wow: It looked so overgrown before, I think I would lost heart early on - I really admire your perseverance.

ha ha - my mum was a bit shocked when she first saw the photos too. I've loved every minute of transforming it - except for the dreadful day that I got the manure delivered ... took three of us half a day of constant shovelling in the rain to get it off the public path and into the plot. Could hardly move the next day :|