Story: 'The fulfilment of Marge Simpson.'

This is a story that I wrote a wee while ago after seeing something on TV about toys being treated as an investment. A post on the Forum the other day also discussed this topic, so here we are....

The fulfilment of Marge Simpson.

Enjoy.

Joe

Good story Joe, but now I’m depressed, my mum must have chucked thirty grands worth of meccano away. :cry:

Good story Joe, but now I’m depressed, my mum must have chucked thirty grands worth of meccano away. :cry:

Thank you!

You have no idea how miserable I feel when I think of all the toy cars I had that disappeared along the way. :)

The other morning I was walking past the stalls on the Exchange Street market and I saw a toy car on there that I remembered instantly having as a child. I doubt I've thought of that car (it was a little truck with a conveyer belt on it) in 35 years, but it came flooding back to me.

I really liked that story too Joe. I get really depressed when I watch TV and witness the things you describe in your story. Good movement from scene to scene too. :thumbsup:

Many thanks for sharing it with us.:)

Professionally written and a good read. You really ought to consider publishing.

i dont have a password :(

i dont have a password :(

komal, you need to read this thread here , particularly the clause written in bold lettering and PM me to confirm that you agree to the conditions shown on there.

All will be arranged for you at that point. You will be made very welcome.

I enjoyed that, Joe. It's a very original story, well written.