Unofficial walk - 5 September 06

Whilst browsing the net this afternoon, I bumped into a fellow forumer on messenger, and was invited out for a walk :)

So here's some pics from this afternoon's amble round the back of Fox House:

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/SFStrix/SF%20Walk%205Sep06/?action=view&current=IMG_2745.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3

*crosses fingers in the hope that 'slideshow' works*

ah, so putting 'unofficial' in the title doesn't convey that the walk is unofficial then?

He looks so sweet in his little jacket!! Who'd think beneath that innocent expression......

He was very well behaved yesterday - although I suppose the sheep are a bit beyond his reach ;)

He looks so sweet in his little jacket!! Who'd think beneath that innocent expression......

A catterpiller in a jacket! Whatever next? Imagine how long it would take getting his legs through the right holes.

(He did look sweet though)

I feel I need to add my name to the 'I've met Brude!' thread now!

It was a pleasure to walk with you both, Strix.

Here are a couple of pics I took...

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/shsheff/Strix%20Burbage%2005-09-06/?action=view&current=Fungus.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3

I look forward to the next time. :)

That sky is fantastic!!

I assume the sheep ones didn't work so well? :(

What great photos! I'm definitely bringing along my camera next time. And Brude looks oh-so-noble, as if he's surveying his estate.

In fact, you could start a collection of snapshots of Brude in different locations, like some people do with garden gnomes or teddy bears, with their picture taken at famous world locations! A thread like that would run and run... a bit like Brude does... :D

That sky is fantastic!!

I assume the sheep ones didn't work so well? :(

Hmm, they were ok but a bit boring. I've added one now to the other link so you can see for yourself... But, thanks re the sky! :)

This is a nicer one:

What great photos! I'm definitely bringing along my camera next time. And Brude looks oh-so-noble, as if he's surveying his estate.

In fact, you could start a collection of snapshots of Brude in different locations, like some people do with garden gnomes or teddy bears, with their picture taken at famous world locations! A thread like that would run and run... a bit like Brude does... :D

Here is Brude on top of a Labrador....here is Brude on someones leg...

(sorry Brude, no offence):hihi:

:roll:

I did consider having a blog for him..... but decided against it