Dreadlocks in Sheffield

Braids on Abbeydale Road did dread extensions for me about a year ago. The lady there is called Bambo and she does all kinds of dreads, braiding, extensions, cane rows, weaves etc. I would highly recommed her.

Braids on Abbeydale Road did dread extensions for me about a year ago. The lady there is called Bambo and she does all kinds of dreads, braiding, extensions, cane rows, weaves etc. I would highly recommed her.

Sounds good, not too far for me either so I think I'll get in touch, cheers :)

I'm bald, any chance of me getting deadlocks.

Angel.

This thread reminded me of a short film called 'Dawn of the Dreads' that was shown on TV a few years back. I think the film was shot around Sheffield.

It's on YouTube:

What is normal shifts through time though.. I can recall first time I saw someone with their nose pierced (over 30 yrs ago) - i didnt know how they ever get a job. Now its very common to see women doing professional jobs with a small nose stud.

Likewise its not uncommon now to be walking though town at lunctime and see people with dreadlocks tied back wearing a suit.

Though i'd imagine it'll be be a few years before facial tattoos are accepted in most jobs...

that's true Jake. I wouldn't employ anyone who looked like they didn't wash their hair regularly or looked like some tribal native from an Indonesian rain forest. Unless I was looking for a guide to show people around an Indonesian rain forest perhaps.

i love dreads on black men

sadly my other halfs hair just doesnt seem to grow longer than an inch, he tried to get me to braid it but its that tight i couldnt get my fingers round