Natural highs - things to make you feel good

Lying in bed, listening to the rain outside

i agree nothing better than lying in bed all snug and listening to the rain outside :thumbsup:

Seeing someone fall over in the street, preferably in a very theatrical fashion.

Nick2, you're such a b*tch!!!! Loving your work though!

Just split up with my boyfriend guys, so keep the happiness suggestions coming!!!!

Glancing over to a work colleague that has only 1 arm. She has 2 kids, works part time (3 x 10 hour days), she brings in home baked buns once a week, has the most amazing and infectious laugh, and always has a smile on her face. Up until having her right arm amputated, she was right handed and has had to learn to use the other arm.

I realise how lucky I am and more importantly how lucky we are to have someone like this girl around us.

Being in a play with a great cast & receiving the audience applause at the end, Brill!

hehe,yeah one of those nick,well,9 of em,from sheffield,dancing around in orange jumpsuits playing some of the best ska ever.

getting my sons bedroom finally finished ! and seeing the look on his face when he saw it for the first time !:wow: it looks amazing !

(p.s thanks for all ya help sweetie ! mwah ! :love: xxx)

Music. This message is too short with just one word so - music, music, music!

Smiling or laughing so much that you get fizzy cheeks

Waking up at 6am thinking it's Friday and I've got to get up for work and then realising it's Saturday and I don't - bliss.