Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter - DEAD!

and the thing with celebrities is you problem know sod all about the real them either... for all you know he beat his wife and kids and was an awful person... not saying he was, probably was a nice guy...

just saying in general people just assume all these celebs are great people, just cos someones famous doesn't make them a good person.... sorry, just bugs me that people idiolize and spend so much time on celebs like this... the news could show much more important things and people could put there time to much better use than mourning the death of someone they dont really know

AMEN!!

(hecate and lindsaw w) shut your noise!!!!!

He seemed like such a lovely bloke, had a real passion for animals, and was very entertaining. I hope someone else can continue his great work.

RIP XXXXXXXXX

just saying in general people just assume all these celebs are great people, just cos someones famous doesn't make them a good person.... sorry, just bugs me that people idiolize and spend so much time on celebs like this... the news could show much more important things and people could put there time to much better use than mourning the death of someone they dont really know

A bit like when Princess Diana and Mother Teresa died at roughtly the same time, who got the most TV coverage, the tireless humanitarian who had spent her life helping others, or Princess Diana ?

Steve Irwin was funny though, the episode where the lizard ran over and bit his nose was a classic.

Steve Irwin, the quirky Australian naturalist who won worldwide acclaim, was killed by a stingray barb through the chest on Monday while diving off Australia's northeast coast, emergency officials and witnesses said.

(Taken from)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/04092006/325/australia-s-crocodile-hunter-irwin-dies.html

poor man, my kids loved watching him on t.v. I feel for his wife and kids, must have been such a shock.

cant believe it ,i actually feel really sad about it all.He was a proper gud bloke and he really LOVED animals.....He will be sadly missed

croc hunter got merked by a stingray.unlucky

he was a legend,i hope his last words were 'CRICKEY!'

RIP

'he was a legend,i hope his last words were 'CRICKEY!''

I will always remember him with the saying 'What a Rippa'. :)

RIP Steve

He was such a dood, could you add a link for peoples convenience please :)

poor man, my kids loved watching him on t.v. I feel for his wife and kids, must have been such a shock.

Interesting choice of words :P