Rowlinson School 1976-81

hi anyone from rowlinson school between 1976 to 1981 ?

not me, but my husband and his brothers may have been. Pm me for more info.

My brother went to Rowlinson from 79 - 83 but I don't know any other details as I went to Gleadless Valley

The old building is due to be demolished early next year . They have built a very smart looking new building for Meadowhead school.

My dad and uncle went to Rowlinson from 1971-1976. Chris and Russell Hartley? And my mum went to Gleadless Valley from 1971-1976 Janet Marshall she was called then. Anybody know any of them?

i went to Rowlinson then too!!! I was in mr Dawsons form

The old building is due to be demolished early next year . They have built a very smart looking new building for Meadowhead school.

Do you mean the Old Rowlinson building, or the Jordanthorpe North (was 'boys') school?

Do you mean the Old Rowlinson building, or the Jordanthorpe North (was 'boys') school?

Both are to be demolished soon ! They have built a huge new school inbetween them on what used to be the playing fields. I have heard the new school opens Jan 2007 and the old schools will be demolshed thereafter. The land of the school nearest Jordanthorpe will be the new playing fields and it is rumoured that the land from the school nearest the roundabout ( Rowlinson ?) is to be sold off for housing.

i went to meadowhead up till 1999, and my mum went to rowlinson up till 1975

Both are to be demolished soon ! They have built a huge new school inbetween them on what used to be the playing fields. I have heard the new school opens Jan 2007 and the old schools will be demolshed thereafter. The land of the school nearest Jordanthorpe will be the new playing fields and it is rumoured that the land from the school nearest the roundabout ( Rowlinson ?) is to be sold off for housing.

Still not sure that's Rowlinson. You seem to be describing the Jordanthorpe site, i.e. On the left as you go up dyche lane from Jordanthorpe/Batemoor towards Norton. Originally Two schools, South (girls): 60's style flat roof glass type building, North (boys) 50's style brick built. Rowlinson is on the right hand side, facing the North school and became Sheffield college, Norton centre.

Rowlinson is Norton college now