Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

We used to go to Kidz Kingdom quite a lot too and always enjoyed it. We tend to go to the newer one near to it now though called Run Around because my little one seems to prefer it. I think the toddler bit is better as it's all one area which keeps him entertained easier. But they are both good playcentres. When will the new one open in Handsworth?

Hi, keep hearing an ad on hallam fm for a new playcentre opening at centertaiment but i can't remember the name of the website, it's called something like cheeky monkeys - can anyone help? thanks

thanks, it was driving me made. I had tried to google that but foolishly spelled business correctly!!

Hi, Im glad you asked about this becuase I didnt know it was opening or anything so now I know i will have to take a trip down there :)

There is a new indoor playcentre opening on the 6th of january, its called the World of Wild and its on the industrial estate at the back of the old asda at Handsworth, its going to be fantastic for kids and parents because while the kids play and run off some energy the parents can sit and have a cup of the many coffee's that will be on offer.

i live at southey green do u no how i would get there by bus

can u get a 52 bus hun as the bus stop is only a 5 min walk away

yes hun can get bus 2 town then 52 wot time does it open and were would i get off im a childminder and mite take my minded children there

you get off at the bus stop for the old asda just before the bus turns to handsworth grange school if thats any help its about 3/4 stop after the new asda i am sure if you asked the driver he will let you know if you ask for the old asda stop

sure you wont be dissapointed :)

if i can be of anymore help just pm me hun