Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Thanks to everyone for the ideas. Where is monkey bizness and what and where are pirate ship and play bus?

Thanks again

Would love to have a party at home but unfortunately not enough room.

Thanks to everyone for the ideas. Where is monkey bizness and what and where are pirate ship and play bus?

Thanks again

its at the centretainment park across from the arena have a look on website

You really should check out Kidz Kingdom at Westfield - opposite Direct Cars. Their party packages - four different price ranges depending on what your needs are - have a reputation for being fantastic value for money. Check out their website. Their telephone number is 0114 2475989. I'm sure you'll not be disappointed if you book.

We run children's parties. We can either hire you a venue, we use CDYST in Crosspool, or you can hire a church hall and we'll do the entertainment. Our parties consist of lots of imaginative play and ball skills it is suitable for both boys and girls and we come very highly recommended please see our website for further details. http://www.playballyorkshire.co.uk

If thats not what your interested in then i know that Weston park museum now do parties and have many different packages.

Hire a local hall / community center & get Sparky Marky the best childrens entertainer around. sparkymarky . co.uk

If your looking to hire the venue and provide your own entertainment/party then The Institute in Heeley might be suitable. Give Heeley Development Trust a call on 0114 2500613. The rates are pretty reasonable for childrens parties.

Camelot Play Castle at Rotherham is really good.

I agree. It's family business and they make the child feel really special. Had my daughter's 5th birthday party there and she was the princess and loved it. There's dressing up clothes to choose from too. Very reasonable.

Check out netmums.com for loads of other ideas too.

Good luck!

Can recommend the Party Bus. My youngster really enjoyed that!

Parks outside your house (convenient for kids needing loo!) lots of fun and entertainment....party food on top deck of bus...so no mess indoors to clear up.

We thought it was good value for money.

I thought id let you know that we are doing a 2 4 1 offer !! Monday - Friday 9.30-6.30 Term Time.

So why not pop in and dont forget if were not busy then you can stay for as long as you please. Sit back relax and enjoy a nice coffee while the kiddies wear them selfs out.

Hope to see you soon x

Easy Tigers Play Centre S41 9RF

http://www.easytigers.co.uk

Edited by redclaire30

You can have a pool birthday party at hillsborough Lesiure Centre. Its cheap and the kids love it.