Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

Just had a lovely one at Chatsworth adventure playground. Last year we had it at the Tropical Butterfly ouse at North ANston and that was lovely.

so far Camelot is looking good due to the fact you can book the full place and its in a good central location but keep them comming

There is a new place just opened called The Big Tops Play Centre at Dinnington you can hire the whole place its a in door play centre with a under 5s car track,sports court,drawing area,chalk boards,3 party rooms.The advert I have read sounds great

We had our sons 2nd birthday at Big Top Dinnington, but didnt hire it exclusively. We had a party room and the food was plentyful and absolutley top notch (hot and cold buffet) they were really great with us and the kids loved it. It wasnt hectic either as we booked the 4.30 - 6.00 slot.

It cost £7.25 ish per child includes food, balloon for child, party bags, unlimited juice for all the kids, they really made our son feel special. We just turned up and provided the cake, no mess, no fuss.

playtime at heeley let you have the whole place, you can do your own food as well if you want to keep cost down.

There is a new place just opened called The Big Tops Play Centre at Dinnington you can hire the whole place its a in door play centre with a under 5s car track,sports court,drawing area,chalk boards,3 party rooms.The advert I have read sounds great

we go to big tops quite bit the only problems are its expencive and the only time you can book the whole place is betewwn 7-9 in the evenings which is a bit late

playtime at heeley let you have the whole place, you can do your own food as well if you want to keep cost down.

depends if im inviting your lot round lol then i will justtake out a second morgage lol

haha, we eat a lot and like cake!!!:thumbsup:

camelot is brilliant for kids party they get run of play area and they dress up the party boy/girl as a king or queen they are really good. i have been to ig tops quite a few times but find i cant see ds all time and gets very busy also there are alot of bigger children go especially in the football area where he wants to play and he ends up getting hurt (by a 10 year old last time!) during toddler morning

camelot is brilliant for kids party they get run of play area and they dress up the party boy/girl as a king or queen they are really good. i have been to ig tops quite a few times but find i cant see ds all time and gets very busy also there are alot of bigger children go especially in the football area where he wants to play and he ends up getting hurt (by a 10 year old last time!) during toddler morning

thats what i dont like about some ofthese places they work under the asumption hat the perents are going to be there all the time but there are so many twists and turnd its very easy to lose your child and then there are the other perents who just sit down and have a coffee moring while there child runs riot and pins some little boy/girl to the wall

tops is a great place but to many big kids running about and barging through when the smaller kids are just to slow

I recommend Kidsland in Rotherham Town Centre. We had a wonderful party for my 4 year old all the kids loved it and the food was really good.

I use Just for Kidz on John Street, indoor climbing centre with ball ponds and all sorts, great staff, was a wonderful day, you can go for parties or just drop in during the school holidays for an hour or 2