Massage in Sheffield - recommendations?

Im looking for a professional to give me a back and neck massage - iv pulled my shoulder and neck and need some therapy.

Does anybody recommend anybody to do this???? im wanting it doing this afternoon if poss

only serious replies please - no pervs!!!!!!

Thanks

There's a little place on Chapel Walk but I've heard mixed reports - one person said it 's great, someone else said they were too soft and gentle...

Personally I like to hear my spine crunch.

Can you do me a favour and let me know how you get on - I think I could probably do with a massage myself.

Cheers, and good luck

:)

Can I ask a pretty serious question?

I was thinking about training at college to do full body massage but wanted to go mobile but then I came to thinking that there might not be much call for it.

Does anyone think this just might be a wasted course to do or would any one of you ever want a service of this kind and I mean in a very legit way,not pervy or anything, catering for women as well as men.

hi where do you live im a beauty therapist/ holistic therapist ive been doing massage for about 5 years.

Give me a couple of weeks back at college and i could do for you.

I did the course last year and i need to get back into practise, i'm doing Holistic Therapy this year but it includes the massage that i did last year plus more.

Also try the college esp on a sat morn they are usually after models to do on for free. 2602600 i think the number and ask for beauty therapy dept. they also do pedicures, manicures, eye brow shaping and facials.

Try fitness first on Halifax rd. sorted my back out a treat & not stupid money either

Fitness First might be quite expensive though.

Edited by JamesM
amended

I can't stand hard massages!