Massage in Sheffield - recommendations?

I have been looking up places for a massage however there are two types mainly, I don't want to go to the sauna (brothal) type and the others look very feminine and have words in like beauty, I do not want to go in a place where all woman are having their nails and hair done but I also don't want to go to a sauna / brothal type just for a full body massage.

If anyone has had a good experiance from one I would be glad to check out the website and prices, cheers.

Edited by Random Shout

Can anyone recommend a place that does this? I've found one so far but it's a little far away.

The Wellness Centre on Abbeydale Road have masseurs attached to their practice - both male and female I think. They also do CBT and Hypnosis and stuff.

I know the people who run it, and would happily recommend them. :)

Their website is here.

It needs to be a massage therapist that has dealt with people with scholiosis if possible.

I have been looking up places for a massage however there are two types mainly, I don't want to go to the sauna (brothal) type and the others look very feminine and have words in like beauty, I do not want to go in a place where all woman are having their nails and hair done but I also don't want to go to a sauna / brothal type just for a full body massage.

If anyone has had a good experiance from one I would be glad to check out the website and prices, cheers.

100% http://www.shakjacksonmassage.com new studio based in Attercliffe

I use Helen from Affordable Community Massage (find them on Facebook). Amazingly well priced and really sorted out long term shoulder issues I have.

Our brand new wellness centre on Abbeydale Road has several massage therapists available. Our top recommendation at the moment based on the massage therapists who use our place is Daniel from Azura Massage. He is great (my wife swears by his skills!)

Have a look for "Sheffield Wellness Centre" on Google and you'll be able to see Daniel and the other therapists available

I use Julian therapies on Chesterfield Road in Woodseats. Really reasonably priced and he is great at what he does. Think you can find him on Facebook. My Mum has MS and benefits greatly from a back massage and she now wants to move to Sheffield after a session with Julian!

Abbeydale Health have several really good ones , its based at 550 abbeydale rd .

Hi - I'm looking for a massage that isn't painful but is relaxing/stress relieving. Similar to the type you get at a Spa. Mostly on the back/shoulders but full body would be good. Want somewhere above board - not a 'parlour'.

Thanks.