Massage in Sheffield - recommendations?

Ive heard of sports massage. Is this a normal relaxing massage but deeper?

I can't recommend anywhere as it's been years since I had one, but but sports massages are to work on targeted muscles that you use in sports or gym training. If you aren't already training those muscles and they aren't used to being worked hard, then a sports massage will just leave you in pain the next day.

I can't recommend anywhere as it's been years since I had one, but but sports massages are to work on targeted muscles that you use in sports or gym training. If you aren't already training those muscles and they aren't used to being worked hard, then a sports massage will just leave you in pain the next day.

Good point

I recommend Amy at http://www.theworksbeautystudio.co.uk - based in Crookes.

Ive had massages done there and although good are not sports or deep tissue massages. Never had Amy though, does she do sports massage?.

:/

I don't know about sports massage but Amy will do a deep tissue massage if you ask

I can highly recommend Julian of Julian therapies - website here: http://www.Juliantherapies.com

Lovely bloke - recently sorted my very knotted ans painful shoulders and upper back

I could do with a back massage can anyone recommend one near carterknowle

I have a lovely lady called Zoe who comes out to me once a week, shes fully mobile and can do most days or evenings. If anyone wants her details please feel free to PM me

We've recently set up a new acupuncture clinic 'Devonshire Acupuncture' next to Devonshire Green in town and offer acupuncture and also deep tissue sports massage. Google our website for more details :)

Just had a massage at home from Shak Jackson Mobile Massage, all I can say it was amazing a spa type experience at home....she brought the music the smelly candle the works ...it was amazing highly recommend you can contact her on 07752413376 think she has a facebook page too

Cost me £30 for the hour plus she did a consultation before

---------- Post added 28-09-2015 at 15:37 ----------

https://m.facebook.com/Shakjacksonmassage

Here is her page