Anyone interested in a walk on Friday 8th or Saturday 9th.

Somewhere around Castleton or Edale is looking a good bet for the Friday walk if anyone else is interested

Unfortunately I have work to be doing on Friday but am available saturday and sunday if any walking opportunities arise :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I have work to be doing on Friday but am available saturday and sunday if any walking opportunities arise :thumbsup:

I'll probably be up for something on the Sunday

Friday is looking a bit dubious for us :(

Saturday would be great :)

Well I've just discovered what my friend has 'booked me out' for on Friday, and it's...going for a walk! She's got to recce the five weirs walk for an art project connected to the big clean up thingy, and has asked me to assist. So I shall be plodding along after all, with you in spirit...

I am up for a walk, my weekends are now free for the forseeable future - but I can't do fridays as I don't finish work till 3:45.

Steve

I am up for a walk, my weekends are now free for the forseeable future - but I can't do fridays as I don't finish work till 3:45.

Steve

Welcome! :wave:

I can never be sure what my weekend commitments are like until the last minute, but it looks like there should be plenty for you to join in with!

I'm now free for this friday :clap:

*eyes rescued dog which caused cancellation of plans*

im free for friday,might have to field the occasional phonecall, but count me in.if anyone needs a lift let me know.

There is a walk on Saturday in the Stocksbridge area run by the Steel Valley Project if anyone is interested. We are going from Deepcar to Wortley Top Forge for their Heritage Open Day (see http://www.topforge.co.uk).

The walk up will be from Deepcar through Tin Mill Rocher Woods and after an hour or so at the Forge back via the TPT. Dogs welcome but bear in mind the stay at the Forge!

Meet at STEP Business Centre, Deepcar at 10:30 am. We aim to be back at STEP at 3ish, allowing for an hour or so at the Forge. Walk is about 2 mile each way but on rough-ish paths.

If you are interested call Matthew on (0114) 283 0880 or [email protected]

So what time and where are we meeting?

So what time and where are we meeting?

see separate thread:thumbsup: