Sign in to follow this  

New Home Improvements Television Series

Have you got big ideas about your small spaces but need some inspiration and practical advice? Thinking about converting, extending or simply re-designing part of your home? We’re looking for people who want to make innovative use of their underused space.

Perhaps you’re trying to create more space in the form of a kitchen, bedroom or dining room by converting or extending into your loft, cellar, storage room, alleyway, garden, garage, shed or outbuildings. You might even be considering building a tree house!

Whatever your ideas for your home, if you’ve got the money, the time and the inclination, our team of experts want to provide you with the very best inspirational and practical advice.

If you’re ‘spatially challenged’ and looking for inspiration then get in touch today. As long as you’ve got the finance in place, we can show you how to get more out of your space within your budget...big or small.

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 0207 013 4364

Hurrah! Just what we need, another home improvements TV series.

Perhaps you could incorporate gardening and cookery into it and then we could have all the c*** programs compressed into one.

OI.. I happen to like Home improvement show's..... cos as a DIY challenged individual, it gives me great home improvement ideas.

On the upshot I have some very interesting home improvement requirements..... but as our budget at the moment is exactly £0 I feel that this particular Media Co' may want to sift my volunteering out! :D

Oops, there I go upsetting the big guy again. Soz.

:oops:

LOL. :lol:

Nah, not upset, just sharing my opposing opinion.

What sort of a programme is this anyway where you have to fund some ponce with long hair and a frilly shirt, hanging swags and tails in your lounge and painting your walls a puce colour.

I have a lovely space that needs a makeover, if you want to film it, then I am afraid you will have to pay for the privelage of coming in to my home.

PM for more details.

Originally posted by "mikey"

PM for more details.

Don't hold your breath :lol:

some ponce with long hair and a frilly shirt

He's no relation by the way... :lol:

Geoff LLewellyn Bowen got a nice ring to it :D