Should fat people pay more tax?

I think you will find you are completely missing the point. This is nothing to do with fitness. Simply how much excercise one does Vs calories consumed.

So your boxer/rugby player comments are completely irrelevent.

Try reading posts before responding, there's a dear!

nope, i would guess neary 3/4's of thin people are depriving themselves daily of things they want just to project an image.

that includes not eating, feeling compelled by pressure to work out at the gym @ 5.30 in a morning.etc etc.

normal exercies,sport etc - i can fully appreciate probabaly promotes a healthier body - but that is all.

everything else as the desire to be desirable.imho.

Missing the point of comment, yet again. You get fat if you shove too much food in your body. Via the aptly named cakehole.

I think you will find you are completely missing the point. This is nothing to do with fitness. Simply how much excercise one does Vs calories consumed.

So your boxer/rugby player comments are completely irrelevent.

Try reading posts before responding, there's a dear!

oh being skinny isn't anything to do with being healthier and fitter. its just so you can look like a wlaking skeleton.

i'm sorry i didn't figure that bit out.

i thought the attck on fat people was that YOu thought that we weren't fit and didn't exercise.

forgive me for being so misled.

Missing the point of comment, yet again. You get fat if you shove too much food in your body. Via the aptly named cakehole.

so the comment about "skinny people being more active" which you made as a statement then is untrue.

hence my comment re: anorexic models etc.

they aren't more active they starve themselves .

i see it's resolving itself now.

you think everyone should starve themselves to look fitter even though they don;t actually exercies or feel HEALTHIER.

oh being skinny isn't anything to do with being healthier and fitter. its just so you can look like a wlaking skeleton.

i'm sorry i didn't figure that bit out.

i thought the attck on fat people was that YOu thought that we weren't fit and didn't exercise.

forgive me for being so misled.

Being sarcastic to illustrate further how you are still missing the point doesn't help. No one is talking about unhealthily thin people here [other than you] or recommending one should be emaciated.

Fat people don't excercise enough compared to what they consume and certainly are not fit.

There's a chap I've seen out dancing, he puts his all into it, dancing fast and furiously and yet every time I see him he's even bigger and even fatter. So he must eat an awful lot of food to do that. Can't se his knees lasting much longer.

so the comment about "skinny people being more active" which you made as a statement then is untrue.

you think everyone should starve themselves to look fitter even though they don;t actually exercies or feel HEALTHIER.

I suspect he means relative activity levels. Disregarding extremes at the moment (i.e anorexcs) I've noticed this just on casual observations. If I compare myself to people who are overweight, my general activity is higher - not counting the exercise I do as well, just the small things like taking the stairs, and fidgeting when sitting...

You have a real complex/attitude here.

We are not talking about anorexics [bar you], as not all skinny people are anorexic. And skinny is very different from bony, which is how I would descibe an anorexic.

I certainly don't think people should stave themselves, eat heathily, yes, which is very different indeed.. Do some excercise yes. But if they don't want to, that's their problem.

I suspect he means relative activity levels. Disregarding extremes at the moment (i.e anorexcs) I've noticed this just on casual observations. If I compare myself to people who are overweight, my general activity is higher - not counting the exercise I do as well, just the small things like taking the stairs, and fidgeting when sitting...

Thank you Becky, that is precisely it.

See Willman, some people are able to read posts correctly and without getting all defensive.

Another sweeping generalisation. So fat people dont use the stairs, fidget or do normal every day activities? Of course your right, I personally get carried around on a sedan chair by 4 very fit but skinny people......

Another sweeping generalisation. So fat people dont use the stairs, fidget or do normal every day activities? Of course your right, I personally get carried around on a sedan chair by 4 very fit but skinny people......

Well, no. As I said, it is casual observations that I have made of several people. It's down to your relative perception of activity (and the same goes for quantity of food consumed, but that's another issue).

Well, no. As I said, it is casual observations that I have made of several people. It's down to your relative perception of activity (and the same goes for quantity of food consumed, but that's another issue).

People love this kind of stuff. I remember the Sun ( I think ) doing a big artical about a fat bloke who ate three cooked breakfasts a day, followed by several big lunches etc and washed it all down with several gallons of lager.

Every one was talking about it for ages....then somebody realised that his giro wouldn't pay for one days intake and it all got forgoten.

In other words, the whole story was made up, and they paid the poor sod a couple of quid to have his photo taken stuffing himself with bacon and eggs....

Thank you Becky, that is precisely it.

See Willman, some people are able to read posts correctly and without getting all defensive.

i don't need to get defensive. for alli know you could weigh 20 stone and look vanessa feltz.but you always make sweeping statemnets that you cannot support with fact.

"Those who are skinnier are more active/move quicker. "

so you deny making the above statement.

you make any comment or inuendo you like m8, but you made the statement not me.

that statement is total crap. hence my comments on skinny models.

they don't all move around quicker and they are skinny.

now do you get the basic point i'm making.

your argument is flawed and total crap.