Someone doesn't like us- criticism of Sheffield

claim to fame : hillsborough disater??

now ive got a warped sense of humour, but that aint funny. i'm sure any liverpudlians who've read it will already be on their way round to his house to pay him a visit

arsehole.

Yeah, got to agree with that one however thought the rest of it was pretty funny, especialy the view from the Sheffield University web cam...

Jeez!!! Get a hold of yourself, you'll have a heart attack. The guy was having a bit of fun at your expense, and no reason to think he was a yank. If he was good luck to him.He got you good. Written with labor in color. Have a nice day.

Quite agree with this. Wind your necks in everyone. It was an effing funny write up.

You've got to admire the amount of work and effort he's obviously put into it. Shame his witless humour is about as subtle as being hit in the face with a brick.

"i have read your blog you seem to have an unhealthy view of my home city Sheffield UK if you dont remember one thing you got right was the fact that naseem hamed is a **** **** the rest seems to be the ravings of an uneducated yank this is not your fault as most of your fellow countrymen seem to know absolutly loads about nothing, and nothing about loads, your education system teaches you to butcher the english language (was colour too hard to spell with the u) 260 million people in the usa and you elect a former drunk who before he came to be president had only left the united states 2 both on junkets with his father then the president. instead of someone who actually know what the terrors of war are.

if indeed you are a yank then look at your own country, a country that when hurricane katrina hit used the military to gaurd white people's homes that wern't flooded instead of saving black people who were drowning

i'll leave you with this thought

when noah was on the ark on the 40th day the animal **** was piling up, so he and his sons threw it all overboard and in 1492 columbus discovered it"

just sent this guy this email its seems from his blog he is a yank

Brilliant post. :thumbsup:

Andy who said Yanks didn't know anything about Sheffield ?:hihi:

Brilliant post. :thumbsup:
No wonder they call you dozey

Quite agree with this. Wind your necks in everyone. It was an effing funny write up.

I agree, enormously funny(except for the Hillsborough Disaster part) A kind of Black Comedy look at Sheffield,as it was in the 60s. He forgot to mention The Artic Monkeys of course.!

Mod note: Now now children lets all play nicely or there will be tears before bedtime.

Mod note: Now now children lets all play nicely or there will be tears before bedtime.

Sorry titian. Are you a teacher? Is it possible for you to have nice red hair? I dont think so!

Nah, afraid I'm only talking about 4 or 5 years ago. I can't imagine what she'd have thought of it way back then....

Unfortunatly thats the impression the general population has. Thats what I thought before I moved here and the reaction I usually get when I say I live in sheffield is "why, isnt it horrible?"!

I think the 'Thing' who wrote that page about Sheffield needs to get a life, as well as seriously thinking about finding a personality too.

if all he or she or it can do is sit at a pc and take the p*ss out of other cities from it's armchair, ( most possibly, whilst munching wotsits, dorito's and drinking milkshakes that leave that horrible little milkline above the top lip ) then it should be taken into the nearest asylum and locked away for eternity.

I really cant see the funny side of the webpage, it shows Sheffield in a horrible light . . . . typical fat american.

I think the 'Thing' who wrote that page about Sheffield needs to get a life, as well as seriously thinking about finding a personality too.

if all he or she or it can do is sit at a pc and take the p*ss out of other cities from it's armchair, ( most possibly, whilst munching wotsits, dorito's and drinking milkshakes that leave that horrible little milkline above the top lip ) then it should be taken into the nearest asylum and locked away for eternity.

I really cant see the funny side of the webpage, it shows Sheffield in a horrible light . . . . typical fat american.

And what we've got HERE, is someone who sits at a PC and takes the mickey out of whole other countries; and yet probably thinks he's not offending anyone. :rolleyes: