Rant about Magners Cider.

Try it mate, it's not for getting you hammered by a long shot, but great as a starter drink on a long night out.

Carling is a good cooking lager, for real quality it's Stella or nothing.

I think Carling is a good all rounder, but Stella, for me, is the one to sup if you're after getting hammered. It may just be me, but I don't really think it has a "taste" to be honest. It's too........ well, sour. :(

I didn't think I'd need to be specific about the certain social class but I did mean scrubbers/parafin lamps/scroats/scummers, those types. Tracksuits/gold they know who they are.

I think he means the "single mum / chav" type. :|

Well, I'm really rather posh and cider is my drink of choice for a pint.

I think Carling is a good all rounder, but Stella, for me, is the one to sup if you're after getting hammered. It may just be me, but I don't really think it has a "taste" to be honest. It's too........ well, sour. :(

Rubbish! Where as I agree it gets you hammered, it tastes how lager should taste!!

Whoah there matey! Care to elaborate on the 'women of a certain social class' comment? :suspect:

Staggering around, cursing and uttering gibberish :hihi:

Morrisons sell 4L bottles of "White Cider", now that is really frigtening.

I didn't think I'd need to be specific about the certain social class but I did mean scrubbers/parafin lamps/scroats/scummers, those types. Tracksuits/gold they know who they are.

So, you were stereotyping women according to what they drink in the pub? :rolleyes:

So, you were stereotyping women according to what they drink in the pub? :rolleyes:

Women are allowed in pubs? Whatever next!? ;)

Phil, 'why why why' do you assume all cider drinkers are scrubbers/parafin lamps/scroats/scummers?

I'll have you know I've never sniffed parafin or likewise. I mainly drink lager but have been known to enjoy the odd bottle of Magners.

My guess is you're a young scally yourself who has not long got over their cider days and finds it funny and think it makes you sound mature to belittle those that still drink it.

Now go off and see how many girls you can finger or get off with in the park before you're due home.

Not altogether on topic, but I had some non-alcoholic pear cider the other day that was quite nice. Kammermans, or something.

Staggering around, cursing and uttering gibberish :hihi:

I don't need cider to do that :hihi: . Well, maybe for the staggering bit.

Not altogether on topic, but I had some non-alcoholic pear cider the other day that was quite nice.

Pear juice then...