Unofficial SF Walkers Group Pub Meet Weds 6th Sept

*considers PMing Wendy with new info*

*considers PMing Wendy with new info*

.....are you going to remind her to post a note on this thread advising that this is an UNOFFICIAL Walking Group meet and attendees should read the relevant sticky for further advice? ;)

[ b ]I suppose I could do it myself..... ;)[ /b ]

I've just moved my commitment for this week back to next - so we can come now :clap:

I've just moved my commitment for this week back to next - so we can come now :clap:

Super. See you later then!

I will try to get down too, if family committments allow.

I'm first back so roll call

Kristian

Meaks

Sian

Godzilla

Feargal

SHsheff

Purdyamos

Tricky

Blip

Taxman

Carcrash

Strix and Brude

Just got back from taking the dogs out and am enjoying a nightcap. It was good to meet everyone. I hope to join in the Fungi Foray and the Cemetary walk, and am thinking of some ideas of my own!

Was lovely to see some new faces tonight (especially Godzilla! :wave: !)

See you all for a walk soon! :)

Nice to meet you Kristian - and I won't mention p*rk scr*tch*ngs!

Thanks first of all to Strix and the snoozing lop-eared navigator :suspect: for the night-lit tour of Sheffield after a shared-taxi-malfunction!

It didn't auger well when I walked in the pub and the barman, not used to beer drinking females, advised me that they stocked 'diet beers' 'fruit-flavoured beers' and 'sweet beers'. I tried to kill him with a scornful look, but he was still moving about at last orders! I've lost my touch!

I had a lovely evening, putting yet more faces to names, and actually feeling envious that you're all going on a 13 mile compass-dependent mega-hike up Kinder while I'm faffing around by the River Don (surveying rubbish to make art out of - no, really!)

I hope something'll happen on Saturday. If not it's next stop the cemetery! Eeek! Better start rehashing my history books...

Here's to the next meet. :thumbsup: An excellent idea.

It didn't auger well when I walked in the pub and the barman, not used to beer drinking females, advised me that they stocked 'diet beers' 'fruit-flavoured beers' and 'sweet beers'. I tried to kill him with a scornful look, but he was still moving about at last orders! I've lost my touch!

Sorry I don't think they really know what women are really about, it confuses them:hihi:

You must try harder with the stare!!