Story: 'Katie's Dreamland.'

Brisbane, that was sweet. A really comfy story,that holds your interest.Children would love it.Ive written a childrens story but darent post it,now Ive seen how good yours is.Welldone. :thumbsup:

Many thank Pattrica for your positive words. I have been a while trying to put pen to paper with that one, it didn't seem to flow for a while. I didn't know if it would work so feedback is always a good thing. Please post your story, I am sure it will be a good one.:)

By the way Pattrica I took it from when i was little as I used to do just that but my dream world with a pink octopus was a little more scary than with Percy. :hihi

God thats a lovely story! Im going to read this one to my daughter tomorrow.

Many thanks Jabb, taken from my own memories when I was a little one. I used to do just that, but also too my embarrassment would wear my pants on my head in full view of the neighbours....which some still remind me when I go to visit my mum!:hihi:

Forgot to say Jabber, hope your daughter enjoys the story, please let me know if it goes down well!:)