Thieving little swines in action around Sheffield!!!

It was Intake .

Been over the last few weeks .

Willman is right - If they wanna get in they will - and I'm sure many people have security/alarms but get a little lax sometimes in putting them on - It's also easy to leave a window open when it's hot - Or forget to close one .

The people I know who were 'done' so to speak, left very small windows open assuming 'no-one could possibly fit through it'.

And they did - The post was just for the few or many people who also got to bed thinking the same.

:(

my friend lives at S12, Hackenthorpe, and she was burgled a few weeks ago. The scroats took her handbag, complete with all contents, including the car keys - then took the car off the drive. It was only 3 months old - worth about £18.000

my friend lives at S12, Hackenthorpe, and she was burgled a few weeks ago. The scroats took her handbag, complete with all contents, including the car keys - then took the car off the drive. It was only 3 months old - worth about £18.000

omg! im scared again im in hackenthorpe too :help:

Yep One of the ones I know - Intake

Took the handbag / keys / money

and the Audi quattro from the front ....

Found it burnt out on the manor

Great !!!!:rant:

I think Minesadouble has watched The Borrowers a few too many times :D

Minesadouble- how can a person fit through a window no bigger than a small action figure? Or are you have your barbies been robbing you? The little swines.

Everyone keep a look out for a dancing princess barbie driving Minesadouble's volkswagon beetle

my friend also from hackenthorpe had her alarm go off in the early hours a couple of weeks ago, its gettin worse!:rant:

Minesadouble- how can a person fit through a window no bigger than a small action figure? Or are you have your barbies been robbing you? The little swines.

Everyone keep a look out for a dancing princess barbie driving Minesadouble's volkswagon beetle

the small action figure might be a foot by 3/4's of a foot.

Leave open a small window and see for yourself :thumbsup:

i wont be leaving mine open thats for sure! thanks for the warning minesadouble:thumbsup:

i wont be leaving mine open thats for sure! thanks for the warning minesadouble:thumbsup:

Jena read my new post

What the hell is going on !!!!!:rant: