Do you/ Would you live alone?

The mess is a big pluss, living with others made me more untidy than I'd be otherwise cos you say to yourself "well, why should I wash that pan straight away, it's not gonna be washed for me when I need it?"

I've got my 4 bed student house to myself until Sept... I slept in it just one night alone, after my friends had gone home and didnt like the bumps in the dark... So I temporarily moved my BF in the next day! :hihi:

Its so much nicer to go home to somebody... To leave little notes to your housemate/bf... We're a pretty good team, I'll cook and he'll wash up etc... If I sweep, he mops. Going well so far! Don't know what will happen when the girls get here, it will be mayhem lol! Fighting over the bathroom mirror!

A friend of mine had her new flat to herself 2 months before her mate/lodger moved in, she thought she'd be lonely but ended up missing those 2 months :D

A friend of mine had her new flat to herself 2 months before her mate/lodger moved in, she thought she'd be lonely but ended up missing those 2 months :D

lol! I do feel lonely when I come in and my BFs gone to bed... I need to sit up for about an hour to calm down as I do a lot of dashing about at work... I hate being on my own in a big house :(

I live on my own, its odd not sure whether I like it or not yet

lol! I do feel lonely when I come in and my BFs gone to bed... I need to sit up for about an hour to calm down as I do a lot of dashing about at work... I hate being on my own in a big house :(

In a big house I can understand, a mate of mine feels like that at his parents, their house is huge and they're often away. When I lived in a house of 4 I actually used to feel a bit weird if all of us were on one floor at the same time and the rest was empty. It's the bits you can't see that give you the creeps a bit, I'm glad I'm gonna be all on one floor.