Do you/ Would you live alone?

I live alone as in I don't have adult company. I have my two boys to torment when I feel the need :P

I enjoy the peace and quiet though when they go to their dads and the freedom to come and go without having to consult anyone. If I feel the need for company I can go out and visit friends.

Must admit though living alone and watching spooky films isn't very nice. Every creak and bump in the night has me on edge :rolleyes:

Do you feel most alone when your with people you really like?

Iv'e lived by myself with my kid for a while. On the whole, minus the child, I have lived lived half my life by myself and half alone. Prefer it alone (with the kid) oposed to sharing. But sharing dosen't include a partner. I would never share again.

I've lived alone for three months now and mostly it's ok, but I do get a bit lonely sometimes. I much prefer living with a partner so that there's always somebody else around to chill out with, have fun with etc. And it's nice to be able to snuggle up at night :)

I've lived alone for three months now and mostly it's ok, but I do get a bit lonely sometimes. I much prefer living with a partner so that there's always somebody else around to chill out with, have fun with etc. And it's nice to be able to snuggle up at night :)

awww hun that is nice you lookin for offers then;)

been living on my own now for a copule of months, and it has, as has been said before, its pros and its cons, I'm loving the freedom but there are moments of loneliness when I;d love to be snuggled up on the sofa with someone, but hopefully that will come again sometime soon.

the finances are a bit hard at first but with time I'll get on top of it and it will be cool

awww hun that is nice you lookin for offers then;)

Who knows when someone might turn up... :)

Who knows when someone might turn up... :)

lol why are you looking hey;)

I live alone as in I don't have adult company. I have my two boys to torment when I feel the need :P

I enjoy the peace and quiet though when they go to their dads and the freedom to come and go without having to consult anyone. If I feel the need for company I can go out and visit friends.

Must admit though living alone and watching spooky films isn't very nice. Every creak and bump in the night has me on edge :rolleyes:

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHH BOOO!

i bought land of the dead dvd today £7.99 :)

lol why are you looking hey;)

No flirting in threads :nono: Use PMs instead ;)

Is this a new rule? :huh:

think it is lizz but does that stop me n u doing it nooooooo:hihi: :hihi: