Unofficial Walk - Thursday 31st August

Just thought I'd mention that I'm probably walking tomorrow (Thurs) somewhere out over the moors with A N Other if anyone's interested. Thinking of using the walk as a 'map-reading exercise', taking our time to use the compass and get to grips with some of the finer details of an OS map and how they represent the surrounding landscape and other features.

Wow I would be so up for that!!

Unfortunately being the conscientious, public spirited civil servant that I am I'd better try and do some bloody work instead. Doh!

what time & place.

working in the pm,but may be able to spare the morning. a refresher course on my boy scout days wouldnt go amiss.

what time & place.

working in the pm,but may be able to spare the morning. a refresher course on my boy scout days wouldnt go amiss.

Aw, sorry willman - I've something on first thing so we wouldn't be able to meet until 11ish, and I wouldn't be sure how long the walk was going to take until we get there (and get back, more to the point).

Next time, maybe?

:)