Suggestions for a new knitalong - post them here.

Any ideas for a new knitalong? I quite fancy something fairly quick, perhaps something that could be a Christmas present for someone. Something too which will be a little cheaper than Clapotis, as my credit card is feeling the strain this month :hihi: .

I was thinking of Fetching, but I know some have already done it.

*Shriek* It has cables!! *Runs away*

I'd be in favour of that as it's already on my to do list and I've already bought the yarn!! Count me in please!

I'd do that again, i've got some more yarn too!

*Shriek* It has cables!! *Runs away*

Cables are easy! Really! Go on. Knit Fetching. You know you want to... ;) .

Well, I have the yarn for Fetching. Infact, I have the yarn for two pairs. I'd love this to be a knitlalong.

If there are any other suggestions, post them too. We could either do them simultaneously (if they're small enough), or one of them could be the next knitalong :) .

Just let me know and I'll join it whatever (any excuse to buy more stash if I haven't got it!) :P

I just can't get my head around those glove thingies.

I've been thinking of trying http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTunbiased.html this

I like the pattern, but I'm not overly keen on the yarn for a bag. I think as I'm trying (though so far rather unsuccesfully) to extend the yarn diet, I might give that one a miss unless anything really perfect for it pops up on Ebay.

I've done 2 of those! One for me, one for my friend, they're easy and quick to do and the yarn is very strong

Hhmmm, don't think I will take part but I will gladly drool over all of your piccies of the knitalong. The main reason being that I just had to spend £493.00 that I don't have on car repairs....so I'm banned from ordering any kind of luxury for the next month or so. :o

Hhmmm, don't think I will take part but I will gladly drool over all of your piccies of the knitalong. The main reason being that I just had to spend £493.00 that I don't have on car repairs....so I'm banned from ordering any kind of luxury for the next month or so. :o

Ouch! I've been stocking up on stuff for the college course, buying mainly from Ebay, so I'm going to keep yarn purchases to a minimum too for a few months. Hopefully. I'll have to try and use up some of the stash instead of adding to it :) .

Well, not that I've been at all encouraged or anything but I've just ordered the yarn for Booga Bag from hip knits.

I'm thinking of starting in the next few weeks, after I've done the bear I'm knitting.