Have you met anyone who is "never"wrong.

I have a mate who does this. anything to avoid admitting he's wrong; changing the subject, shouting down, interrupting etc.

I just keep on nailing him, Paxman style, on the same point until he admits it.

look at my username but I am sometimes

Never thought I would meet someone that is *never wrong*, guess I am wrong, I just have. :hihi:

Met him? I married him :D

Ive recently met a chap at work and when at dinner time we have any debate or chat he always when put in a corner changes the subject.He basiclly only wants to chat about subjects he thinks he nos about.My last foreman was the same, the only differance was when he made a mistake at work he would alter dimentions on drawings to cover his tracks.
we had a manager exactly the same,he used to say " i know ive got a big mouth,but im never wrong" every one would save any drawings of the pipe work he had listed for them to replace,the odds were he would have measured it up wrong and would end up trying his best to show you up saying it was your fault in front of every one

what ever job you had done,he had done it faster,cheaper and better ,yet everything he did we ended up going back to repair, our nick name for him was captain chaos, he used to say that he invested all his money,when he retired at 60 he was selling his large house and going to live in cyprus on a massive pension he had taken out.....sadly,he died ,6 months after retiring,