Revenge - How far would you go?

Was just talking to a work colleague who told me about a TV program last night about jealousy and the lengths some people go to keep there partner 'in order'.

I think it's pretty sad if you can't trust your bf/gf :loopy: not without good reason like they've cheated on you before or whatever (but if they have you shouldn't be with them anyway?!)

anyhow, only loosely connected to the above! BUT just wanted to know of any stories you know where the X gf/bf has exacted revenge on their partner for being unfaithful (or whatever) or indeed would you contemplate such an action and if so what???

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned springs to mind!

When I left my ex hubby (too handy with his fists!) I did something.

I put an advert postcard in Morrisons that said :-

Free to good home, ageing cockney romeo.

Crap in bed but good at hoovering.

Bit wrinkly but good at ironing.

Phone ******* and ask for Mick.

I put the number of the woman he was having an affair with!!

I never found out of anyone had called.

Maybe not as extreme as slashing his clothes or putting a kipper in his water tank but it made me feel a whole heap better!!!

ah now that's the kind of repsonse i was after!

I heard of a woman who put prawns into the ends of the curtain poles after her husband was caught playing away, then he offered her the house as the other woman couldn't stomach the stink..she accepted and let them take the curtains and poles for their new home ..........now I know not to play away ..lol

I think it's all rather sad though i can understand how someone might feel if they were betrayed.I t always seems to be women whose actions are most vicious,is this true?Does anyone know men that have done really nasty things in revenge?

luckily iv'e yet to meet the wrath of a woman scorned!

I have never had anyone cheat on me to my knowledge. Have been annoyed with an ex's behaviour either after or during a relationship.

An old wives tale tells that if you mix 'moon blood' into your mans dinner he will remain faithful...sounds more to me like a revenge plot!

Moon Maiden

An old wives tale tells that if you mix 'moon blood' into your mans dinner he will remain faithful...sounds more to me like a revenge plot! Moon Maiden

That's just GROSS that is! How could anyone do that to someone else?!

I guess you didn't hear about the dogpoo pie then??

Moon

Ewwwwwwwwwww

Personally I couldnt be so evil, but a girl in my year group when I was at school once brought a knife in to attack her ex boyfriend and threatened him in history........

........she didnt get very far I remember the police bursting in and her being carted away, and was never seen/heard of again.

I always wanted to know what he had done?

apparenty cress seeds in the carpet then just add water!!!! I have heard of the prawns one.

Another one which is true was a woman who was getting divorced from hubby and had to split the finances. He owned a very expensive car which was his pride and joy so she sold it in the Star for £1 and gave him 50 pence.

As far as revenge goes I think if the person is expecting some then to do nothing is more of a worry to them, they would live in fear longer!!

Originally posted by bonny

He owned a very expensive car which was his pride and joy so she sold it in the Star for £1 and gave him 50 pence.

Sounds a bit like chopping your nose off to spite your face.

I find revenge a very sour act, it never does any good.

Chris.