Can't believe what I've just seen - old woman pied in face...

elderly people can go in to shock very easily and in some cases can be fatal. of course it was right to call the emergency services. the people responsible for this are scum and deserve a good kick in the k nackers. they probably nicked the pies anall.

Ask the people stood outside the Cannon - they probably nicked the pies for them...

while thats pretty nasty (both to pie and pensioner) WTF does she need an ambulance?? Was this a life-threatening pie attack?? unless it set off her angina, why not just give her a wet-wipe and a cup of tea. (sorry, but hate misuse of the ambulance service, its not what their there for)

She’s said to be in her 70s and suffering from shock. That’s what the ambuiance is for. She may also have some other injuries.

Sooner or later you’ll be old too — and hopefully get the same treatment when some scum do it to you.

Do we only have one ambulance then? It's just the same as someone dying from a heart attack because they were busy with some p*** head. How do you know the shock wasn't going to bring on some attack or that she hadn't fallen and broken something. Old peoples bones are very fragile. I would imagine the people who attended her had enough about them to decide whether or not an ambulance was neccessary.

Perhaps the police called the ambulance?

The cowardy custards! :mad: It seems to be a growing trend now though, you'll find it appleing more and more. The sooner the root cause is found, the better!!:|

After reading this thread I just feel like taking an overdose & having done with it.

Granma.

They don't really mean it Granma, don't stress yourself.

They just can't resist trying to be funny. If they'd been there even LesTat would have helped her, and he's one of the undead ...

Did they put her attackers in Custardy????????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ohhhhh - tou beat me to it....

Does this mean we will now see statistics of attacks by pies and desserts alongside knife and gun attacks?

We might have an amnesty,and T.Bliar could donate the proceeds to his main man Prezza.

Sounds like the meals on wheels lads have taking the funny white powder again!!!, tut tut i will have to have words with them :hihi:

Sounds like the meals on wheels lads have taking the funny white powder again!!!, tut tut i will have to have words with them :hihi:

thats so funny that fritzlol:hihi: :hihi: