What's the best computer/console game you've ever played?

Theme Hospital on the PC was tops (and is one of the few "older" games that still works on XP), curing Bloaty Head by blowing up the guy's head then popping it like a Balloon.. PMSL! :lol: Bit annoying that people would die from something like Invisibility though...

These fancy PC, PS & Xbox games are all for big jessies :hihi:

Give me a specky anyday with Elite, Head over heels, Exolon and Gauntlet.

Thats where the real gaming action's at :love:

Oh yeah, Exolon was tops! Tehn I read the infinite lives cheat in Crash magazine years ago (simply redefine the keys as ZORBA) and ruined the ruddy thing :(

Oh yeah, Exolon was tops! Tehn I read the infinite lives cheat in Crash magazine years ago (simply redefine the keys as ZORBA) and ruined the ruddy thing :(

Speaking of cheats etc, does anyone have a list of POKEs for Jet Set Willy? I seem to remember there were dozens - Infinite lives, Fall without dying, No monsters, All items collected as soon as you enter the room... there was even one (I think) which collected every item in the game as soon as you picked up the tap in the bathroom!

Shenmue (Dreamcast)

Shenmue was the missing game from my list, I believe.

As a game, I remember thinking that it shouldn't work as a game- wander over here, talk to everyone. Walk somewhere else, talk to everyone there. Occasionally get in a fight. With terrible voice acting. But every time I played it I fell in love with it, each and every time.

Now though, I think it's a bit dated. And all I can think of when I think of Shenmue is Ryo walking around asking people where he can meet sailors.