Walkers Group - So How's The First Week Been?

Well after just over a week of the walkers group being active there have been six unofficial walks all of which have been great and thoroughly enjoyed by the participants.

What we need is more people to come on board and start meeting up and arranging walks. Get PMing people you know from the forum and go out and about, not forgetting to give us a review when you get back.

The walkers group will only prosper if more people get out and about, forummers meet other forummers and different walks are arranged that everyone can enjoy.

Im sorry if its been mentioned before but, does anyone take a camera along? Pics of the walks would be great.

Im sorry if its been mentioned before but, does anyone take a camera along? Pics of the walks would be great.

YOU clearly haven't been reading the threads, Jabberwocky! :nono:

Grissom has been conscientiously posting his pics, go take a look. They're really good.

:)

Oh and ps, would you like to join us? I don't follow your postings closely (sorry!) so apologies if you've health issues that prevent you....

YOU clearly haven't been reading the threads, Jabberwocky! :nono:

Grissom has been conscientiously posting his pics, go take a look. They're really good.

:)

Damn trust me to miss them!

Thanks for that, Ill take a peek.

Found the pics.

Its reminded me how beautiful the countryside around Sheffield is.

I think if we keep it up it'll become a good established group quite quickly. How great to have a pool of people to just be able to go out and walk in the countryside with. It was a niche missing from my stock of friends - people to just go out and walk with. So thank you, Taxman and Wendyg, for setting this up. I'll probably get out once a week. It's also been suggested that I lead a guided walk around the cemetery, where I work.