Star Trek

star trek has Kate Mulgrew, Roxanne Dawson and Jeri Ryan...*drool* nuff said!

then again i try to say i am not a trekkie but i am a Trekkie Voyager!

Damn right, 7of9 can assimilate me any time haha

It's out in May. Looking at the Trekkie forums it is being embraced pretty well (I personally think all the sad-act whiners gave up after their feet-stomping exercises when Enterprise ran on TV), with a lot of hope for the film, albeit with some trepidation. Every old-school Trekkie wants this film to be good, as they want it to springboard a new Trek franchsie and bing it back.

I have my doubts about it - the writers (Orci and Kurtzman) are shocking, having delivered such 'masterpieces' as episodes of Alias, the terribly scripted Transformers film, and being responsible for the abomination of TV that is Fringe. JJ Abrams is a bit hit or miss, but I hope for this to hit. The latest trailer for it looks ace, and all the cast look their part (ever Simon Pegg as Scotty, who was a bizarre casting choice that seems to work).

Fingers crossed until May....

I like Transformers! But we've had this conversation before.

Look, it can't be any worse than Enterprise or 97% of Voyager.

Bring back Avery Brooks.....

Look, it can't be any worse than Enterprise or 97% of Voyager.

That's what they said about Nemesis :)

Anyway, Enterprise was good towards the end, when Manny Coto took over creative duties. Sadly it was already marked for cancellation by then so never got chance to shine as it should had Brannon Braga not killed the Trek-verse!

When's the new Trek movie out? I fully expect it to be panned by hardcore Trekkies, they've slated every Trek movie since First Contact,

Everybody slated them because they were all rubbish.