Polish beers in Sheffield

What the hell are polish bears doing in Sheffield? Bit dangerous I think.

Wyborowa ...

Might aswell while the boyfriend doesn't mind ;)

Dude, give them some real ales from Sheffield / S Yorks - how miffed would you be visiting a foreign country and soaking up the culture if they said - tonights special Greasy chip butty & pint o Magnet!

Then again.

Can anyone tell me what Polish beers I can purchase and where from in Sheffield? For take out i.e. beer off. I kow I can get Zywiec, Tyskie and Lech from London/Abbeydale Road. Does anybody know of any others. Just in case anyone cares or asks. I lived there and some friends from there are vsiiting so I went to get as many varities in as I can.

Ok, where abouts on London/Abbeydale road?

15 days since i last had Zywiec beer.....

Try Waitrose on ecclesall rd

They stock a variety of foreign bottled beers

You can but Polish beer from the Polonium restaurant on Abbeydale Road and the shop next door, also from Steers Beers on London Road and the Turkish supermarket on London Road, forget the name.

The ex servicmens club let me become a member with out any difficulties. I'm not polish. I helped put on an event there but thats it. the beer and vodka there is great.

You can buy tyskie in the Dodgy off licence on west st, I noticed it when i went in for some fags yesterday. Better still go to Poland and buy it there at 40 p a pint and as all the Polish blokes are working here in the Uk you can cop off with a different Polish Bird every night, best place to visit is Krakow. a beautiful city.