Up for it tonight?

anyone comin to kick boxing tonight?

AKF wellington street, beginners im there!

anyone else?

£4 male/females

no, I'll be doing some thaiboxing tonight at

the sheffield thaiboxing gymnasium - wicker camp, effingham road

8:00pm

hope you have fun

I've been on about going for yonks now but i'm either skint or injured (he says! :suspect: ). Will be going going down next week as I get paid 2moro so no excuses then. No offence to the guys down there (especially as chefkicker seems like a nice guy) but 8:30 is an awkward time for me as i'll have got home, eaten and would just be starting to chill...to then go back into to town and do INTENSIVE excercise for an hour or so.

But i'm also thinking I should stop being such a tart, get my arse into gear and try it...which I will...next week. :cool:

I've been on about going for yonks now but i'm either skint or injured (he says! :suspect: ). Will be going going down next week as I get paid 2moro so no excuses then. No offence to the guys down there (especially as chefkicker seems like a nice guy) but 8:30 is an awkward time for me as i'll have got home, eaten and would just be starting to chill...to then go back into to town and do INTENSIVE excercise for an hour or so.

But i'm also thinking I should stop being such a tart, get my arse into gear and try it...which I will...next week. :cool:

Hi Jazzybmzoo

Thank you for the compliment. Why not try the following sessions:

Tuesday= 730pm

Friday = 6-7pm

Sunday 12-130pm

Cheers

Farhad

yer you lazy bugger jazzy boy!!! you cant use decorating ur house as an excuse. get down im there mondays, fridays and sunday.

yer you lazy bugger jazzy boy!!! you cant use decorating ur house as an excuse. get down im there mondays, fridays and sunday.

I'll try and avoid them days then like. :)

How was the family wedding man? And when you next at Greens?

Can I just come down for the k/boxing socials and avoid the hard work? :rolleyes:

I'll try and avoid them days then like. :)

How was the family wedding man? And when you next at Greens?

Can I just come down for the k/boxing socials and avoid the hard work? :rolleyes:

LOL@Jazzybmzoo

You know Sunny then? Poor you!!! Mind you , you arent the poor bugger who has to train him and then tolerate his antics on our socials!!!

Get down quick so you can get your tickets for our next social.

the wedding was really good. i had way too much to eat! got fat lol. i should be at gym saturday bout 1ish.

put up with my antics on socials lol--- Jazzybmzoo knows only too well about this ... he has been my partner in crime in the past (wink wink) lol

LOL@Jazzybmzoo

You know Sunny then? Poor you!!! Mind you , you arent the poor bugger who has to train him and then tolerate his antics on our socials!!!

Get down quick so you can get your tickets for our next social.

Yeah man. I got talking to him in the gym once and then couldn't get rid of him. Before I knew it I was in the Leadmill on a night out with his mates, being harrassed by stange women! :(

Last time I saw him he was flexing his pecs like some 1950's body builder in the steam room at Greens. Don't ask! :)