Is this the right or wrong time to buy a house?

Before you start whining the point made was that this subject has been covered elsewhere and hence the threads have been rightly merged. Thats why the link to the original post was shown. No one is denying you the right to comment..in fact feel free. No one is shooting anyone down by stating the obvious...some people are so over sensitive

Originally posted by wibbles

Before you start whining the point made was that this subject has been covered elsewhere and hence the threads have been rightly merged. Thats why the link to the original post was shown. No one is denying you the right to comment..in fact feel free. No one is shooting anyone down by stating the obvious...some people are so over sensitive

WHATEVER!

Originally posted by Miss_60

WHATEVER!

:shakes::huh:....mm..very in depth, constructive comment. Thanks for sharing that with us all

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by wibbles

:shakes::huh:....mm..very in depth, constructive comment. Thanks for sharing that with us all

:thumbsup:

you aint worth it thats why :loopy:

Originally posted by Miss_60

you aint worth it thats why :loopy:

Take a chill pill.

Anyways... we were talking about a house price crash? I don't see it. I see some stagnation down the road, but that's about it. Comments?

Originally posted by armin

Take a chill pill.

Anyways... we were talking about a house price crash? I don't see it. I see some stagnation down the road, but that's about it. Comments?

I agree...a slowdown is inevitable but its never likely to crash. As a country we are more economically stable and can handle most things that may affect house prices. A lot of people are confusing a slow down with a possible crash.

a bit of news for the people looking for a price crash...

holmwood house on corthworth road was put up for sale in May for £3million. it's in today's property guide for £2.45million.

Well that's not bad seeing as it was sold about 3 years ago for half that.

the current owners did have to turn it into residential accommodation from offices though - must have cost an arm and a leg. i reckon they aint made too much. and the owners are no longer relocating, so maybe they'll withdraw sale...?

I think Miss_60 your taking comments a little too personally. Maybe that's why you don't bother with this forum very often.

House prices will drop at some point, historically sheffield has a softer up and down than most other places. Personally I hope they crash, i'll go out and buy a few if they do.

Originally posted by Cyclone

I think Miss_60 your taking comments a little too personally. Maybe that's why you don't bother with this forum very often.

House prices will drop at some point, historically sheffield has a softer up and down than most other places. Personally I hope they crash, i'll go out and buy a few if they do.

Er..I don't think I do. I don't bother with this forum much because some of the comments on some of the topics have been very offensive in the past.

maybe they weren't meant offensively and you took them too seriously?